Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte: "Beating Olympic Style Drug Testing Is A Piece Of Cake" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    In the end, to really prevent any kind of illegal PED use, year round random testing will be needed.
    Floyd fans don't want that though. They only want Olympic style testing,

during training camp.

But if you look at that,

its not so random at all.

I'm all for year round testing for all fighters. Have the alphabets take care of it with all of their "fees".

Comment

It's obvious Floyd was on PEDs for the Mosley fight. He looked like a giant in the ring, next to Shane f'n Mosley! Shane Mosley looked like Floyd's son.

Conte just confirmed it.

The Mayweather clan has a PhD in street pharmacy. Beating OST is a piece of cake for them. Drug dealers like Floyd Sr are three steps ahead of people like Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        And what the hell makes you think Floyd isn't cheating? His father is a CONVICTED drug peddler, he's friends with both 50 Cent and Freeway Ricky Ross. He takes long inexplicable breaks from Boxing (may need to cycle out) and he's been PROVEN to take PEDs in the form of numbing agents, so stop with that holier than thou ****. I swear this guy has been playing you fools like a harp
        First moron freeway and rick ross are 2 different people.......and simply by the looks of it, I would say they never saw a steroid. They are both as round as a basketball.

Do understand how your trying to lump blacks together, but maybe say floyd hung out with bonds.

And his father wasn't peddling steroids a-hole.

Maybe you should stop posting on topics in which your ignorance is obvious

Comment

General Santos City is the hotbed of PEDs. Go Nonito Donairoid and Manny PEDquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            so basically the only way to know someone isnt using is to have someone follow them around 24/7 with a camcorder recording their every move
            ^^^^

so in laments terms, there is no way definitive way to know who is cheating, if a boxer can just say he's going to do this activity here and then there and let the drugs clear by the time he gets back, what's the point of a cut off date? or even by using this stem cell injection? Realistically, if Ariza (or whoever) is as special as people think he is with the drugs, you don't think he could figure something so simple out to prevent ever being caught by the "easy" drug testing they call the 'gold standard'? add it up, cuz I aint getting it?

Conte knows his sh-t tho....Conte knows too much, I would be hesitant to fight anyone he supplies to, haha. f-ck that sh-t, that muthaf-cka knows the ins and outs too well.

Comment

team maywetaher sought conte's advice..conte says its easy to beat OST........team mayweather still demands OST.....somethin smells fishy here...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                So maybe that's why Nonito hired him. No seriously why would anyone want to be attached to this dude?
                People wonder why the fighters associated with Conte come under so much scrutiny, when the guy is coming out with stuff like this its no wonder why.

Comment

god damn the ped genious/expert just threw pac under the bus.

sad to say, its the truth.

& I'm with conte on random drug test 14 days out WONT BE EFFECTIVE (A fighter only asks for such nonesense to cheat & then just cycle)

so many people on this forum praise this behavior though.

picture it. PED DOCTORS COME OUT WITH NEW PEDS EACH & EVERY DAY THAT CANT BE DETECTED IN TEST. & u mean to tell me that you're still using PRIMITIVE URINE test? oh you're about to get ****ed. you're gonna get ****ed & left behind.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 02-26-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
                    ^^^^

so in laments terms, there is no way definitive way to know who is cheating, if a boxer can just say he's going to do this activity here and then there and let the drugs clear by the time he gets back, what's the point of a cut off date? or even by using this stem cell injection? Realistically, if Ariza (or whoever) is as special as people think he is with the drugs, you don't think he could figure something so simple out to prevent ever being caught by the "easy" drug testing they call the 'gold standard'? add it up, cuz I aint getting it?

Conte knows his sh-t tho....Conte knows too much, I would be hesitant to fight anyone he supplies to, haha. f-ck that sh-t, that muthaf-cka knows the ins and outs too well.
                    people need to actually look at the vid. conte never said "Beating Olympic Style Drug Testing Is A Piece Of Cake"

he said that he told the mayweathers that a 14 day cut off date will be USELESS.

which is true......

he also says that he's highly specious of manny.

you guys need to get with the times. people are cheating. a primitive urine test is heaven for a con man.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      team maywetaher sought conte's advice..conte says its easy to beat OST........team mayweather still demands OST.....somethin smells fishy here...
                      watch the vid. the the threads title is a baiting tactic. he never said that.

he told the mayweathers that 14 days is un effective.

pac is on roids. thats the fishy smell that you're smelling.
                      Last edited by americanbot; 02-26-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X