• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
    isn't lopez moving up to 130lbs??
    Next year.

Apparently.

Comment

the hype for this garcia kid is the same like chavez and canelo what have they proved nothing has garcia fought a b class fighter yet no so what makes you think he can stand the power of juanma have him fight bernabe and salido and then talk the kid is a rookie nowhere near lopez level donaire will be safe from juanma because hes staying at 118 stop hyping up a kid that is not proven juanma is great and after he ko salido fast and then ko gamboa what will the haters say

Comment

I think mikey a better boxer then juanma but juanma got more experience n punch, mikey still young he still needs more fights, but i can see this fight in the future, i got my boi mikey

Comment

i wonder if donaire spars w/ mikey

talk about gym wars

Comment

Mikey aint ready for Juanma. If he fights Lopez, he will get beat down worst then Vargas wheb he fought Tito.

Comment

I believe it's true that Lopez can't stay at 126 for that long. But even still, him being as heavy as he is tells me two things. He's not dedicated to training and he sees that 126 is starting to heat up. So why not scoot on down the road now that there are some decent fighters wanting a shot at him?

Comment

Mikey is good but he isn't ready yet and Robert Garcia has even acknowledged that.

Comment

Juanma has really ****ty boxing skills, he's no Tito. But the dude does beat more skillful fighters with heart and punching power. I'm interested in seeing this fight.

Comment

mikey...remillard first.........ur not ready for juanma...yet..

Comment

Mikey isn't anything special.. another mesican hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X