Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire & Manny Pacquiao Speak To Each Other (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    you've no right to comment if you cant sing yourself.

when i sing.....it's like hearing a choir full of angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      when i sing.....it's like hearing a choir full of angels.
      your music genre?

its disco isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        I think this may have been an older video... Any date on it.. I think Donaire was talking about the Concepcion fight because he was talking about 115.
        nah, notice them talking about nonito's injured hand, which he told us he got from that picture perfect left hook on montiel

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
          In Filipino with English subtitles:
          That would be the **** if Nonito fought on Pac's undercard but I think Nonito is Main Event material now

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            its an old video bro..seen it before..., this was after the concepcion fight...
            ows.....i didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
              nah, notice them talking about nonito's injured hand, which he told us he got from that picture perfect left hook on montiel

No it's not.

I vaguely understand Visaya, but it was after the Concepcion fight. Pac asked Nonito how heavy was his opponent on the night of the fight, he said 134 while he came in at 122. Pac asked how heavy Concepcion was at the weigh-in, Nonito said 119 1/2 for a 115 fight. The lady said that Pac has an up-and-coming sitcom on their network (GMA), and that was almost a couple of years ago...

Comment

This is definitely an old vid but I never saw the whole thing. Explains why Pac was holding his hand like a ****.

Comment

They're speaking in bisaya not even the national langauge in PI which is tagalog.

Comment

Better singer, better technician, so that will make him the President of the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      They're speaking in bisaya not even the national langauge in PI which is tagalog.
                      Kind of makes me sad that we don't understand them. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X