Arum calls Oscar one of the stupidest guys he's met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum is blubbering vagina

Comment

what? oscar makes a lot of money so he can't be stupid? paris hilton makes a lot of money and i know she's stupid. kim kardashian is dumb as a box of rocks. idiots make $ all the time. that has nothing to do with ****.

Comment

no doubt dlh is pretty dumb, but also pretty rich.

dlh is just the name... schaefer is the guy that runs GBP.

Comment

I dont like Oscar but in the end he will have the last word. Arum and Don King's age smell like corpses.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            he knows his business i would say. golden boy grew exponentially at the turn of the century. thats not luck and thats not stupidity.
            well, you can still be successful even if you're stupid... who says you can't?...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              he knows his business i would say. golden boy grew exponentially at the turn of the century. thats not luck and thats not stupidity.
              Yes it grew "exponentially" because it originally was NOTHING. Whatever Oscar did in promotions was because of the way that Top Rank built him up. The same with Mayweather.

In actual fact Oscar is not that smart, and shows it from time to time. His most glaring error was in trying to copy Don King (what he did with Rahman when he stole him from Cedric Kushner who brought him to the title) by grabbing Manny P. straight off a 16 hour flight when he was fainting from fatigue, keeping him further for a couple of hours over a meal he didn't want and signing him to a contract with a $250,000 cheque, (returned) which he MUST have known was no good since Manny was still under contract to Top Rank and had every intention of renewing with them.

It was very thoroughly thrashed out in the news reports and I think it went through prelim court hearings as well.

That was only ONE. He tells a lot of genuine lies, like all the ones about the supposed Mayweather deals goign on to fight Manny P. He contradictee himself several times there, switching every few days, and eventually was exposed, as was mayweather himself, by Greenburg, the HBO chief of Sports, who stated that there was definitely negotiations going on through him, supporting Arum's assertions..................................

Well I suppose that Promoters in general have little shame, but Oscar seems to have none, and his ingenuous "baby-little kid smile" doesn't really work, although he seems to think it does.

Still I think that Arum is a bit irritated more than usual with Oscar over something none of us have any way of knowing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                no doubt dlh is pretty dumb, but also pretty rich.

dlh is just the name... schaefer is the guy that runs GBP.
                That is how I see it too, he seems like a dingbat who makes poor business moves with fighters he should advance but ppl love and recognize him so his brand did well.

Comment

yea lets compare oscar dlh to paris hilton. no, he had a vision for his promotional company and he made it happen. no matter who he bought in or who really runs it, he made it happen. and dont give me that ish it was nonexistant b4. thats the point!!! it grew to be the biggest promotional company this decade when it didnt even exist last decade. thats pretty amazing.

but the point is, dlh is not stupid. i dont kno how anyone can think he is. and even if he truly was, arum shouldnt be going out of his way to keep attacking other promoters. that isnt good for boxing and i dont get how some of u guys even agree wit it.

Comment

arum is king scumbag, dlh isn't so much on that level yet.
                    both need to **** off if they continue this bickering though, its really going to hold up good potential fights...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Oscar's twitter acount dosen't make him look like Einstien ether.

I'm sure he's not that dumb.

he seems to have some basic businsess sense.
                      Cause he has Shaffmeister to help him make some of these decisions.. Oscars a fruitcake..

Comment

Working...
                      X