Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people act like calzaghe ducked prime hopkins and jones??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    After his stellar win over the formidable Hakkar, he looked straight into the camera and boldy said...

"What up Fernando Vargas?"

lol.................

Comment

Well he ducked jones telling his son he's not that good anymore lol Idc what you say he knew he would win that's why he fought him and he ain't duck b hop no one does it's just finding a good time to fight him lol and hey Joe was on coke I'n his career who's to say he wasn't I'n the fight lol idk how he took a few of those right hands they threw I'm just saying-_-

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lol.................

Damn I forgot he called out Shane and MAYORGA too....4.38

Comment

"Connor was sobbing 'dad, he is amazing' and I tried to reassure him 'don't worry son, Jones isn't that good anymore.' -Joe Calzaghe

He knew he was gonna get whooped

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Ahhh man.

I don't even recall that.
            Can you put it passed him?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              "Connor was sobbing 'dad, he is amazing' and I tried to reassure him 'don't worry son, Jones isn't that good anymore.' -Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Larry is a piece of **** poster that calls everyone a hater but he ****ted on Listons resume without knowing a damn thing about it.
                i aint hated on a thang..i stated my opinion...whats your issue with me??

Comment

Prime vs prime joe still whoops both of those overrated americans

" I will never lose to a white boy "

I guess bhop never scrapped with an italian before or else he would've have known better

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post

I dont think anyone was under the impression that Roy was as good as he was in his prime when he fought Calzaghe. I dont see whats so revealing about that comment.

Comment

Its because calzaghe isnt well liked i assume,if anyone did any ducking it was hopkins back in 2001

Comment

Working...
                      X