Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera's win over hamed don't mean crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    That's so adorable. <3

Comment

Hamed was one hell of a fighter,sure he was on the downslide but barrera still beat him convincingly

Comment

Hamed was a excellent fighter, who didn't train and had gone completely mad by the time the Barrera fight came around. Warren had sacked him after trying to convert him to Islam and the same happened with his trainers (Ingles).

He had no manager an no trainers/coach, its not exactly what i would call being well prepared. And he paid the price and got his but kicked bad!

If Hamed wasn't such an absolute bellend maybe it could of been different but he defiantly wasn't a crap fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Hamed was a excellent fighter, who didn't train and had gone completely mad by the time the Barrera fight came around. Warren had sacked him after trying to convert him to Islam and the same happened with his trainers (Ingles).

He had no manager an no trainers/coach, its not exactly what i would call being well prepared. And he paid the price and got his but kicked bad!

If Hamed wasn't such an absolute bellend maybe it could of been different but he defiantly wasn't a crap fighter.
          Hamed wanted to convirt Warren and his trainer to Islam?

Comment

He could have been a truly great fighter. Lol, I remember on his website back then he literally had a list of the fighters he fought, and who he wanted to fight in chronological order. What was interesting was the last fighter on his list was Mayweather. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
              Hamed wanted to convirt Warren and his trainer to Islam?
              Aye he tried but they pretty much told him to do one.

Comment

Aye he tried but they pretty much told him to do one.
                lmao, that's ****in stupid, no wonder he had so many haters

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
                  lmao, that's ****in stupid, no wonder he had so many haters
                  He was a smart guy but quite extreme with his devotion too his religion,like a lot of those guys are

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    He was a smart guy but quite extreme with his devotion too his religion,like a lot of those guys are
                    too extreme IMO, it's ok if your wife convirts to Islam (or any religion you have), but your boxing promoter and your trainer? lol

Comment

Whether I like or dislike a fighter I always respect them for what they have achieved in the sport.

Hamed brought a hell of a lot of attention to the sport and the lower weight classes
                      which is still benefiting fighters today.

Whether you like him not, he was exciting and good for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X