Some of Jim Lampley's best quotes .. lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of Jim Lampley's best quotes .. lol

1:13 "Toney at 237 is a fat tub of goo" lmfao

1:55 "Prince Naseem Hamed told us and every writer that would listen before the fight that if he loses it's because it has been written by Allah. The 12 rounds you have seen here suggests that Allah know's how to spell Barrera, B.A.R.R.E.R.A!
    Last edited by Walterson; 02-23-2011, 05:19 PM.

LOL. I love it when Lampley gets excited. He is one of the best to ever do it. So what if he enjoyed Hamed getting whooped by Barrera. Every other fight Hamed had we listened to Foreman basically offer to service the Prince. And Toney did look like a fat slob.

Comment

Jim Lampley is the best commentator in sport
      period.

he's in a class by himself. anybody in the business (boxing or otherwise) will tell you the same thing

he's a shoe in for the boxing HOF
      and broadcasting HOF

all that being said:

bang. bang bang. bang.
      bang!
      bang
      you wanna throw back?!?
      bang
      Keep coming!
      bang bang

Comment

hahaha that ****er cracks me up!

Comment

Gus Johnson >Adam Smith >Jim Lampley

Comment

lmao....

don't forget "Together the two of them sat in front of a dozen or so men, hugging each other, leaping openly in a graphic demonstration of true.. honest.. man love"

Comment

I loved it when he said in the 2nd Golota-Bowe fight, when Golota hit Bowe in the balls and he screamed out "LOW BLOWS MORE LOW BLOWS A COMBINATION OF LOW BLOWS!"

Comment

"And thus ends the Wladimir Klitschko express."

"I've known most of the world's most perfect physical specimens over the course of the last 30 years."

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
                  I loved it when he said in the 2nd Golota-Bowe fight, when Golota hit Bowe in the balls and he screamed out "LOW BLOWS MORE LOW BLOWS A COMBINATION OF LOW BLOWS!"
                  LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                    Gus Johnson >Adam Smith >Jim Lampley
                    You gotta be kidding. The only commentator I could take over Lamps is Roy. Those guys are boring as hell. Id take Atlas over them.

Comment

Working...
                    X