Comments Thread For: Marquez, Nacho Trade Words With Sulaiman Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    surely there is some bad blood.

dlh probably pissed that guys in his stable go against his promotion for the ginger vs hatton.
    goldenboy did more for marquez,Compared what top rank did for him.

Comment

at least he should fought a top 10 jr middleweight he is not even facing a top 10 welterweight mathew hatton what the hell has he done has he even won a interim belt this match is ******

Comment

Alvarez had already been signed to fight Hatton before the WBC decided it was magically for the belt.

I agree wholeheartedly that the title thing is BS, but put the blame on Sulaiman and the WBC, not Alvarez.

I think Chavez Sr got it right. theyre pushing Alvarez too quickly. He should NOT be a 'world champ' already, hes not ready for that level. getting very close, but not there yet. once he becomes champ he needs to be obligated to fight the best in the division, and Im not so sure he quite ready for that yet.
        he has a lot of potential, and they should not waste it.

Marquez has been a real sour g**** lately. but I am very glad to see people getting on the WBCs ass about their crap decisions and rankings.

Comment

LOL @ hoya comparing shane mosley and chris john to a matt hatton......oscar is really so full of **** now.....

Comment

Originally posted by caguamosoyyo View Post
            I thankfully came across this last night. Marquez wasn't saying Canelo didn't deserve his #1 WBC ranking. He saying Hatton does not deserve to be fighting for a title when there are others ranked higher

Neither deserve it,but canelo deserves it more.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            I think jmm is satisfied with his career (save losing to pac 2x) and I don't think he is fronting.

He said he has nothing to be jealous abt cuz hes a 3 time champ.apparently marquez has more of a problem with hatton fighting canelo and them "skipping" contenders.hatton being unworty.wtf cares? Why would marquez preach over hatton and contenders?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              LOL @ hoya comparing shane mosley and chris john to a matt hatton......oscar is really so full of **** now.....
              dlh is a horrible liar

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Why is chavez sr trying to Shit on canelo for teletv making him popular and worthy? Wtf has julito done?
                Thats the first thought that came to my head. Chavez Sr. is lucky they didnt
                get on his sons ass.

De la Hoya is a money grubing chump too. He shouldnt have showed up to lie like that. Just man up and say hey Im just getting my fighters in a good position. Dont say you agree with Suliman. He wouldnt have had the same stance if it had to do with Arum. Nobody gives straight answers anymore so Im glad Nacho and Marquez were willing to talk straight.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                  Neither deserve it,but canelo deserves it more.

He said he has nothing to be jealous abt cuz hes a 3 time champ.apparently marquez has more of a problem with hatton fighting canelo and them "skipping" contenders.hatton being unworty.wtf cares? Why would marquez preach over hatton and contenders?
                  cause jmm knows what it's like to be a contender who always has to wait and wait to get his shot while less worthy guys get a shot at the champ.

jmm plainly said he was looking at the situation from the contender's POV, not the promoters or the champions POV.

you gotta give jmm credit though, because he did give his mando Katsidis the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    goldenboy did more for marquez,Compared what top rank did for him.
                    what? you mean feed jmm to wifebeater who cheated jmm at the weigh in? you mean attempting to feed jmm to khan?

top rank couldn't do ***** for jmm cause jmm kept pricing himself out of fights.

Comment

Sulaiman is a corrupt old.. CMB should not exist"

Comment

Working...
                      X