No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Nacho Trade Words With Sulaiman Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez, Nacho Trade Words With Sulaiman Over Canelo

During a televised show that aired in México, a mock trial was held, which involved several Mexican boxing personalities. World Champion Ana Maria Torres, Juan Manuel Marquez, TV commentator Alfonso Morales were the judges, trainer Nacho Beristain was the prosecutor, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya were witnesses and WBC president Jose Sulaiman was the accused. Even the great Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. made a phone call to the show, and things got very heated during the program.

[Click Here To Read More]

The video of what happened is here thanks to Rab

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=462379

Comment

What a gossip.let the raid begin

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        During a televised show that aired in México, a mock trial was held, which involved several Mexican boxing personalities. World Champion Ana Maria Torres, Juan Manuel Marquez, TV commentator Alfonso Morales were the judges, trainer Nacho Beristain was the prosecutor, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya were witnesses and WBC president Jose Sulaiman was the accused. Even the great Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. made a phone call to the show, and things got very heated during the program.

[Click Here To Read More]
        I called JMM a whiner before about his always complaining, and I still think he is. However, he was bad ass for this entire article and for his involvement with this situation.

Comment

suliman sucks at doing ranking.But marquez or other mexican fighters
          shouldint be mad at canelo for this.

Comment

love it,wbc getting stick they deserve,no comeback,just lame spouting of the "rules",lol,the rules to make up rankings?,to put a welterweight ranked right into super welter??,to give a 20 year old kid whos fought no one decent a title shot?,to make b/s sliver titles!lol,o wbc,only following our b/s rules.

and oscar is so full of b/s too,but he is a promoter,and thats part of his job description i guess.

but they are putting to much hype and pressure on alverez,before you know theyle have him in v pac expecting him to ko pac,and when someone like pac kos this kid,theyle realise they rusehd this kid.

alverez and chave jnr need to fight decent opponents before being ready for each other.

fighters and promoters should stop wbc robbing them and taking the p*ss,and they should do this by not acceping "silver" belts ect.

Comment

Why is chavez sr trying to Shit on canelo for teletv making him popular and worthy? Wtf has julito done?

Comment

damn how did I miss this

Comment

I don't like the part Canelo disrespected Marquez. I won't be cheering for him.

Comment

Canelo shouldn't try to PISS Dinamita off.

Comment

Working...
                    X