No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Round table discussion by experts on Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Round table discussion by experts on Canelo

Guests - Nacho Berenstein, Juan Manuel Marquez, Jose Suleiman, Oscar de la hoya

I'm so glad they criticize the **** out of him Canelo is b*tchmade.
    Last edited by Rab-; 02-23-2011, 12:36 PM.

Nacho - Angulo is a much better fighter and more worthy of a title shot, If the wbc really wanted to they could've gotten him that visa. Now they want to give a world championship title to a kid that doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Wow Suleiman called Marquez " A jealous fighter" to which Marquez replied " I'm not jealous, I'm a fighter speaking for the fighters. Canelo is not ranked, i'm speaking for the fighters that are ranked to which you aren't fair too"

Wow this video is just really juicy conversations. Goddamm the arguments are beautifu!!!

Comment

movie aint working.....

Comment

sorry...works now..

Comment

translations?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
              Wow Suleiman called Marquez " A jealous fighter" to which Marquez replied " I'm not jealous, I'm a fighter speaking for the fighters. Canelo is not ranked, i'm speaking for the fighters that are ranked to which you aren't fair too"

Wow this video is just really juicy conversations. Goddamm the arguments are beautifu!!!
              well first of all ur wrong, marquez wasn't questioning Canelos ranking, he was questioning Hatton's ranking.....

Now where do I start.. I think Suleiman was correct on everything he said, I think all of them were correct on everything they said....

Now, I think it was highly ****ed up that they had Canelo on the spot there with JCC on the phone saying "meh- he's allright", without even thinking about all the bums his son has fought, (of course no one there was gonna tell him that) I'm glad DLH was there cuz he was speaking nothing but the truth also, Marquez was talking like he's fought quality opponents every fight of his career!

DLH said not to underestimate anybody cuz he did with Mosley and got beat and Marquez did with John and got beat... its really important to realize that this is a business and the bottom line is they have to think about fights that sell out arenas and PPV or whatnot....

Canelo is still young and i'm glad that they want to take it slow with him so we don't see another Vargas again, cuz Mexican pride got all the mexis ****ed up with Vargas and it was a career ender after trinidad, so taking it slow with Canelo is the best thing they can do....

Rab- they weren't bashing him at all, they were actually bashing Suleiman and DLH for not making the fight with Angulo instead of Hatton.....

Comment

I think JMM and Nacho should start their own sanctioning organization and give the deserving fighters the shot at titles. JMM and Nacho is the best duo in boxing today.

Comment

Where is part 2 at?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                    Guests - Nacho Berenstein, Juan Manuel Marquez, Jose Suleiman, Oscar de la hoya

I'm so glad they criticize the **** out of him Canelo is b*tchmade.
                    ****, it's in mexican (j/k... spanish)

Comment

Working...
                    X