Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! Berinstain and Juan Manuel Marquez Told Suliman what he does on public Telivision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    And are people actualy complaining about a major network in Mexico promoting boxing by marketing a good boxer?

Ugh isn't this a good thing for the sport?
    canelo gonna have to relocate to ireland.Mexicans have turned against
    him it seems.

Comment

And are people actualy complaining about a major network in Mexico promoting boxing by marketing a good boxer?

Ugh isn't this a good thing for the sport?
      I don't think the problem is his huge market, it's a good thing for Mexico because it brings back a lot of attention that was lost for the sport. The main problem is the title shot between Alvarez and Hatton, which is bad for the sport. Where undeserving boxers get a chance at a title when there are others more deserving of that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        canelo gonna have to relocate to ireland.Mexicans have turned against
        him it seems.
        Ugh no just because a couple idiots don't have faith in him doesn't mean Mexicans as a whole have turned their backs on him. He's a highly skilled fighter who will have a great career and will be very popular with or without them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
          I don't think the problem is his huge market, it's a good thing for Mexico because it brings back a lot of attention that was lost for the sport. The main problem is the title shot between Alvarez and Hatton, which is bad for the sport. Where undeserving boxers get a chance at a title when there are others more deserving of that chance.

Ever heard of two fighters named Cotto, and Berto? Go check and see who they beat for their first world titles! Did that hurt the sport?

I'm all for deserving fighters to fight for championships but the title Canelo is fighting for isn't that meaningful. So who cares if undeserving fighters fight for meaningless titles? That title is gonna lead to big fights for Alvarez! A lot of people don't realize that no fighter who has a good ranking in the Jr Mid division is gonna risk their standing against Alvarez to begin with unless a title is on the line.

Comment

Ever heard of two fighters named Cotto, and Berto? Go check and see who they beat for their first world titles! Did that hurt the sport?

I'm all for deserving fighters to fight for championships but the title Canelo is fighting for isn't that meaningful. So who cares if undeserving fighters fight for meaningless titles? That title is gonna lead to big fights for Alvarez! A lot of people don't realize that no fighter who has a good ranking in the Jr Mid division is gonna risk their standing against Alvarez to begin with unless a title is on the line.
            The thing is that it isn't a meaningless title. If it was for a diamond, silver or whatever other bullshit they have come up with it wouldn't be that big of a deal. The point is that Sulaiman is doing whatever the fuck he wants with the belts. First it was taken from a real champ and given away in a joke fight between Pacquiao and even worse Margarito. Now Hatton gets a shot eventhough he has not campaigned as a junior middle weight. Alvarez is fighting on weird catchweights never really fighting as a 156 pounder.

I still want Alvarez to win. The division is very competitive and I think he was rushed into the championship but lets hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
              someone up that video
              yea i would like to see that

Comment

Fedor is trash now dude

Comment

Originally posted by magnificent View Post
                  Fedor is trash now dude

Yes he's past his prime and then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                    It was awesome!!! It was on Televisa, The show was discussing how the Canelo Alvares vs. Matthew Hatton fight was for a belt.... Suliman said that they were very good and were ranked and deserve the shot...
                    And Marquez and Berinstain told him it was because he does what he wants in the rankings, and it wasn't fair for the fighters really ranked that deserve the shot...

Suliman also invited Berinstain to go see the fight, and Berinstain said I wont accept your bribes...
                    hahahaha wow i would have loved to watch that

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Its not canelos fault,That people are intersted in him.Its not fair,But thats
                      the way it goes.Canelo brings in big ratings for televisa.Televisa could put
                      all its power into miguel vazquez and people still wont care about him.
                      Everybody in Mexico knew about Cristian Mijares when he has a champion and he was a heavily promoted fighter of Televisa, he was promoted just like Canelo, and almost everyone knows about Edgar Sosa all of his title fights are on Televisa and they promote the **** out of him.

Just like TV Azteca promotes Arce, Montiel, Chavez Jr., Margarito,etc. and they are known by the general public, fighters just need promotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X