Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: I'll Be Like Mayweather Against Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: I'll Be Like Mayweather Against Donaire

The bantamweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Panama's Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno, is confident that he can box circles around Filipino Nonito Donaire, the new WBO/WBC champion after knocking out Fernando Montiel in two rounds last Saturday in Las Vegas. Without hesitation, Chemito said he wasn't afraid of Donaire and willing to accept any challenge for a fight. Moreno is the WBA's "super champion" at bantamweight, while Japan's Koki Kameda is the "regular" WBA champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he's going to accuse him of PED use (*****s already warmed it up for him), claim no negotiations happened and then go on vacation (retire)?

And great to see all the bantamweights want to step it up and fight it out for supremacy, that division is STACKED.

Comment

nonito will pick u apart anselmo...but i wanna see it.....make it happen..

Comment

I just want him to get his current situation fixed.

Comment

that means he's gonna duck Donaire. lol

Comment

I don't think Moreno has enough pop in his punch to keep Donaire at bay. If you can't get Donaire to respect your power, it'll give him the confidence to do whatever he wants to you. I do, however, like that all these dudes are now looking for a payday lol. The way I see it, the only way to compete with a guy like Donaire is to have quick, good footwork, be able to get inside on him, and try to hurt him there. You have to be faster than him, move quicker than him, having a good stiff jab and solid body work will help, but then again when trying to analyze someone like Donaire, ya really don't know; for the past few fights he's shown hardly any weakness, he's gonna be tough to beat for a long while.

Comment

So he's going to chicken and duck Donaire.

Comment

sooo hes gonna not fight donaire??

Comment

The pressure is now on donaire to do what he said fight the best at 118 if he takes a tune up next you know he was bull****tingg about unifying titles

Comment

He means hes gonna beat up his wife & a security guard & might fight donIre a few years from now!!! MIGHT!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X