No announcement yet.

Khan Vs Bradley July 23rd possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Vs Bradley July 23rd possible

im saying it from now Khan is going to put an end to the ridiculous Bradley hype! Bradley is so overrated its a joke, im not saying Khan is the next Sugar Ray but Khan via TKO over Bradley......bank on it!

If this fight gets made I'm putting big money on Khan. Bradley is one of the most overrated boxers today. His best punch is a headbutt and he literally does it multiple times every fight.

Comment

Bradley will pull the upset by headbutt.

In all seriousness: Bradley will be the best Khan has faced, and Khan will be the best Bradley has faced. I give Timmy a solid shot, he'll bring the pressure like Maidana, but he's faster and has better defense. He doesn't hit as hard but he will land a lot more.

I don't care who wins, I just want to see who the undisputed at 140 is

Comment

I don't see Bradley's power being a problem for Khan.
        Khan TKO or 12 rnd decision.

Comment

Originally posted by the_marksman View Post
          im saying it from now Khan is going to put an end to the ridiculous Bradley hype! Bradley is so overrated its a joke, im not saying Khan is the next Sugar Ray but Khan via TKO over Bradley......bank on it!
          So if Bradley is overrated what does that make Khan??Bradley resume is far better..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            So if Bradley is overrated what does that make Khan??Bradley resume is far better..
            Its not far better.

Khans performances have been better.

Comment

Khan better bring his A game. Bradley and those headbutts are no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Its not far better.

Khans performances have been better.
                I said resume,and I also can't agree his performances have been better either..Bradley has dominated every fighter he has fought..Hence the undefeated rec,can Khan say the same thing??

Comment

bradleys gonna get smashed hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    I said resume,and I also can't agree his performances have been better either..Bradley has dominated every fighter he has fought..Hence the undefeated rec,can Khan say the same thing??
                    Yeah his resume is not far better. Hes been in the division longer and is older, so maybe its a little better.

Bradley has dominated every fight? What? He didnt even dominate the Alexander fight, he just scrapped and butted his through it. Holt had him hurt twice and that fight was closer than people say. I mean his only impressive performance was against Petersen

Comment

Working...
                    X