Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayum! Look at Juanma Lopez's reaction to Donaire's KO victory (see photo inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    This coming from the greatest Joan Guzman supporter I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
    guzman might be a fatass disgrace but he sure as hell never took a knee before

Comment

Hes texting to his manager, "Plan C".

What is Plan C?

Plan Caballero. Avoid, avoid, avoid and wait until he gets beat by someone else to take the steam of off the anticipation of a fight. Plan C is in effect with Gamboa right now and has just reached a tentacle to Nonito.

Comment

Juan Ma- "Oh my God, when can i retire?"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          guzman might be a fatass disgrace but he sure as hell never took a knee before
          when has juanma? haha troll...

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            He was probable looking at his blackberry trying to figure out if he wanted to phuk a brunette or a blonde when he got back to the hotel
            his options have to be more than just that, how many tecate girls they got at those shows?

Comment

He's texting Arum:

"Put Donaire on my (I won't fight) list with Gamboa and Caballero"

Comment

Juanma *Texting Arum*-"He's TOO SMALL! Bring me Gamboa B!tch"

Comment

Looks like he's chalking up yet another win for Puerto Rico against the Phillipines.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    looks like he's taking a knee
                    wtf
                    Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Been there, done that, nothing new against who? Not to rain on your parade but Juanma has been protected and hasn't beat anyone of the caliper of Montiel. JMM should be begging Arum for stiffer competition because he is not ready for a fighter of Donaires level.
                    caliper? you also mean JML
                    Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    He's texting Arum:

"Put Donaire on my (I won't fight) list with Gamboa and Caballero"
                    since when has juanma said he will never fight gamboa?

Comment

He was saying hes prayers obviously....."oh Lord please make him anorexic dont let him come to featherweight please God i have enough bs as it is with that Cuban guy"

Comment

Working...
                      X