No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs Povetkin: David, Sauerland Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I believe Haye is inactive simply because he chooses to be, how and the hell is that Wlads fought? I will have to say you Haye fans have more bull**** then a bull eating Ex-lax. Even if they did fight in July Haye would have been, by his choice, inactive since November. I am sure Wlad would not have cared if Haye took a tune up before July. And Haye was the one that was not available in April, so was Wlad conspiring with the Royal family so he could duck Haye?.
    What Wlad did was despicable.

Wlad used the inside information obtained from the negotiations to **** Haye. He KNEW for a fact that Khan and the Royal wedding would keep Haye from having a tune up fight.

Notice that Wlad has been silent since Haye proposed a fight in the fall! Wlad doesnt want Haye in the fall, because he won't have that same advantage of jumping on an 8 month inactive fighter.

uhh ,...Haye is always inactive for 8 months lol
    Not true at all.

The only 2 times he's had a layoff that long was against

1. Monte Barett(He was extremely rusty in that fight)

2. Nikolai Valuev, who had an equally long layoff. Haye doesnt mind the lay-off as long as Wlad has the same.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post

Wlad used the inside information obtained from the negotiations to **** Haye. He KNEW for a fact that Khan and the Royal wedding would keep Haye from having a tune up fight.

Notice that Wlad has been silent since Haye proposed a fight in the fall! Wlad doesnt want Haye in the fall, because he won't have that same advantage of jumping on an 8 month inactive fighter.

Not true at all.

The only 2 times he's had a layoff that long was against

1. Monte Barett(He was extremely rusty in that fight)

2. Nikolai Valuev, who had an equally long layoff. Haye doesnt mind the lay-off as long as Wlad has the same.
      it was nearly 8 months between the Harris and Ruiz fight also,

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post

I don't mean to be rude, but have you lost your mind? Do you honestly believe all the conspiracy crap that you spew? Hell it would be easier for Wlad to just fight Haye instead of jumping through all the hoops you claim he has been doing to duck him. I personally believe you give Wlad way to much credit and you are reading way to much into the whole situation. And you really need to sit down and take a deep breath and repeat to yourself three times, its' only a fight, it's only a fight, it's only a fight.

Comment

Working...
        X