Jesus soto-kaarass get outclassed by Mike Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a random bump lol

Comment

WTF.... you gotta get the last word in on a guy who commented on your thread 6 years ago???
      Plus, you're a straight idiot because Soto-Karass went on to make a shyt ton of money in a lot of televised fights and even beat Andre Berto somewhere along the way.

Comment

Berto made Karass looked like the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          WTF.... you gotta get the last word in on a guy who commented on your thread 6 years ago???
          Plus, you're a straight idiot because Soto-Karass went on to make a shyt ton of money in a lot of televised fights and even beat Andre Berto somewhere along the way.
          LOL it makes me wonder. Was this argument stewing in the back of his mind for 6 years while trying to think of a come back?

Comment

maidana, alexander, berto, thurman. and he really made it hard for chino and one time.

Comment

Fugg it... back to the top because of the stupidity of bumping it in the first place.

Comment

Lmao, I was reading some of the threads that got bumped up from years ago and I was wondering what the hell they were talking about and why were they talking about it before I looked at the dates and saw 2011, 2010.

To bring this stuff back up is weird and ridiculous.

Comment

Who!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    LOL it makes me wonder. Was this argument stewing in the back of his mind for 6 years while trying to think of a come back?
                    6 years and the best he could formulate was "sotokarASS". What a letdown.
                    Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    maidana, alexander, berto, thurman. and he really made it hard for chino and one time.
                    Indeed. He gave Chino hell. What a blood and guts fight that was.
                    Originally posted by The Time View Post
                    Lmao, I was reading some of the threads that got bumped up from years ago and I was wondering what the hell they were talking about and why were they talking about it before I looked at the dates and saw 2011, 2010.

To bring this stuff back up is weird and ridiculous.
                    I was like, Mike Jones is BACK?? And, he just fought Soto Karass again, this afternoon? How did I not hear about this??

Comment

Working...
                    X