Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Froch beats Johnson, should he move to #2 SMW so Ward-Froch can be for Ring title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Froch beats Johnson, should he move to #2 SMW so Ward-Froch can be for Ring title?

Bute is #2 right now. Even if they don't move him to #2 should they sanction #1 vs. #3 for the Ring title? Would be historic if the Ring title was on the line along with the WBA and WBC.
    Yes
    83.33%
    No
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Definitely. When is the final match for the Super Six set for?

Comment

Froch is the real n1, the peoples champ and p4p top 10 so yes it should be

Comment

IMO Froch should be num 1 right now,but can't be mad that Ward has the spot he is undefeated..But I expect that fight to be for the ring belt,Bute has done nothing to keep himself in that num 2 spot tbh..

Comment

Froch should already be number two. He's 4-1 against the toughest slate anyone in the sport has seen in their last five. Ward beat Kessler (Froch's narrow 1) so he can be at 1. Bute is probably the best athlete of the three but his best win doesn't sniff Ward's and Froch has three quality wins better than anything on Bute's ledger.

Comment

If Froch beats Glen and Ward beats Abe, both of them should be in the top three, no doubt.

they should already be there in the first place.

Comment

Timothy Bradley ain't shit. I hope the Muslim knocks him the fuck out. That cheating piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Timothy Bradley ain't shit. I hope the Muslim knocks him the fuck out. That cheating piece of shit.
                , that's the spirit.

Comment

Yea they should do that. I expect the people that threw a ***** fit about Bradley-Alexander possibly being for the ring title to stay consistent though~ (not)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/submit...errorism/tips/

That's it. I'm reporting you to homeland security.

Comment

Working...
                    X