Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Froch beats Johnson, should he move to #2 SMW so Ward-Froch can be for Ring title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley should be the only one reported, for using a weapon in a professional boxing match. And i'm not talking about his boxing gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Bradley should be the only one reported, for using a weapon in a professional boxing match. And i'm not talking about his boxing gloves.
      Sometimes you gotta pay the piper. Khan is gonna get knocked out by headbutt. Think Kendall Holt-Ricardo Torres II.

Comment

Froch is the number one SMW

Comment

foch is number 1 now. bute aint in top 3

Comment

I currently have it
            1. Ward
            2. Froch
            3. Bute

personally.

Comment

I think it only makes sense. Realistically, both Ward and Froch have done more in the division than Lucian Bute has. Bute is top five, not top two.

Still, even at number three, The Ring could consider it for the championship, due to the fact that Froch nor Ward could legally fight Bute at this point, therefore this would be essentially a manditory of sorts. Nonetheless, I would love to see the most established 168 pounder take on Bute for the championship after the tournament.

Wouldn't have a problem with that, either. I just hope it can be made in a speedy time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Bute is #2 right now. Even if they don't move him to #2 should they sanction #1 vs. #3 for the Ring title? Would be historic if the Ring title was on the line along with the WBA and WBC.
                I've enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful threads tonight, Sweet Jesus - MORE PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
                X