No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikolai Valuev: I Doubt Haye vs Povetkin Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nikolai Valuev: I Doubt Haye vs Povetkin Happens

The former world heavyweight champion of the the WBA, Nikolai Valuev (50-2, 34 KOs), does not believe that a fight will happen between Alexander Povetkin (21-0, 15 KOs) and current WBA champion David Haye (25-1, 23 KOs). If Haye is unable to get mandatory challenger Ruslan Chagaev approved to fight in England, then Povetkin, who is ranked at #2 by the WBA, will become the next boxer in line to face Haye on May 21. Chagaev's link to Hepatitis B will likley prevent him from being able to face Haye in England.

[Click Here To Read More]

potvetkin and haye biggest pu$$y in boxing

Comment

So Valuev believes Povetkin may not want to take the risk of fighting Haye in the UK?

Comment

Ive always liked Valuev for some reason.

King ruined his career.

Comment

stacked agiasnt him?,lol,what like getting robbed on the mythical 12 round decision that wont come about cuz povetkin is getting knocked out!.

Comment

Povetkin is being given the easiest route to a belt.. why wouldn't he want it?

I mean seriously he won't want to fight Wlad and unless Vitali slows down dramatically (we will see soon) then Haye is the easier..

Comment

Povetkins one step away from completely missing out on his career, Valuev is wrong. If the fight doesn't happen it will be because of Haye.

Both Povetkin and Atlas have a chance to redeem themselves here. Lets see if they can pull it off.

Comment

Comment

Some pics from their amateur days.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    Some pics from their amateur days.

Ha, two little puss1es

Comment

Working...
                    X