Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Montiel Heated, Nonito Donaire Overweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted an article here at NSB several days ago that said BOTH of them were struggling to make weight. But I suspect one of the mods deleted the thread.

Comment

damn... how much longer is donaire gonna be able to make 118

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
        nonito had to pull a pacquiao ***** move huh?punk

Since when has pacman come in overweight?

Comment

the fight will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            damn... how much longer is donaire gonna be able to make 118
            This is only his 2nd fight at 118

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              actually, weigh in was pushed back about 15 minutes..

and they both made weight..

and **** like this happen all time in boxing.

and it's all over..

and now let's just wait for tomorrow and hope we'll get a better fight than that stinkfest Bradley vs Alexander.
              I agree, and not to throw a dime on other boxers but this **** has happened before, where one of the boxers came back overweight at weight time and they gave him time to burn some pounds. ****, I have even seen when they even came up with agreements and they fight still went on......

Comment

Why would he be scared because hes mad Nonito didn't make the weight? So he should be celebrating Nonito didn't do his job??

Dumb **** this is a serious matter, just remember how people get mad at the tought of any of pacquiao's opponents coming in overthe limit. Be fair for both fighters.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Montiel sounds scared. Donaire will make weight and will kick Montiels ass tomorrow.

Comment

Yes this happens all the time, but the fighter that makes weight gets to go home and eat.. I don't think it is fair to push a weight in back just because one opponent can't make the weight. Let the schedule go on as planned and give the boxer who could not make weight time to make the weight, while the boxer who already made weight gets to enjoy his price.

Comment

LOL.....if you think Team Montiel is mad now over one pound...

Wait till tomorrow night when its 20.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - WBO/WBC bantamweight champion Fernando Montiel and members of his team are upset because the official weigh-in has been pushed back by one hour in order to provide Nonito Donaire with additional time to make weight. Donaire stepped on the scale a few minutes before the official weigh-in was scheduled to begin, and he was reportedly overweight the weight limit by at least one pound.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Far out

Comment

Working...
                      X