No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: WBC's Sanction of Alvarez-Hatton is Absurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Them pics are mad gay. Unexplainable photos to the Mrs.

Comment

Half of the arguement is right; Everybody knows Jose is giving a title to his new idol and that is obvioius, but looking at the other part of the point, the fighters are fighting for a title and obviously have to pay the belt fees.

Comment

It's not an honor to win WBC belts no more!!!

ALVAREZ or HATTON will be the paper champ of the division;it's disgusting think that they will be world champ when there are a lot of fighters that deserve the possibility to become champion but it will never happen because this mafia!!!
        LARA,MARTIROSYAN,MARGARITO,CINTRON,PAUL WILLIAMS,OUMA,CLOTTEY,QUINTANA and i can go on for a week,they can beat easy these two guys;DISGUSTING!!!
        SULAIMAN is trying to do the same also in middleweight division to make CHAVEZ JR. the champ;DISGUSTING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
          Hatton-Ginger is a bum fight.
          Wasnt this the same **** that happened with PACQUIAO AND MARGARITO???

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Yeah!! It's been so long since someone blasted these! I was beginning to forget JMM was suspect-

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              the ginger fighting hatton for a 154 lbs strap is a farce
              SO WAS THE PACQUIAO/MARGARITO FARCE.....

But you never spoke on that did ya????

biased F U C K E R!!

Comment

Alvarez and Hatton, two more mother****ers looking to take some hardware that belongs to to Sergio Martinez but have and never will once mention his name.

Martinez needs to be more outspoke and call Chavez Jr (mainly) and the rest of these scabs out for what they are: frauds. He would wipe the floor with all of them.

Comment

Marquez is the best...

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                    Saul Vs. Matt Hatton for a title?

The mystery is solved once you know your history.
                    There was a time when this racket, even with all of it's flaws and flaunted corruption actually meant something.
                    You can generally tell by the kind of individual who decides to throw punches for sport these days, just where the sport is going.

Here is where we are:

1) The United States does not have a decent Olympic Boxing Team.
                    2) Boxing is no longer available on free television.
                    3) Only the big names make big money, deserving of the payday or not.

Here is where we are going:

1) Saul Alvarez/Hatton for a title on HBO, once known for Tele integrity.
                    2) Cotto/Mayorga for 50 bucks
                    3) Manny/ Mosely for the PPV sweepstakes. (Mosely does not belong in the ring against a force as damaging as Pacquiao. This has one way beating written all over it with Manny holding back after 4 to avoid a manslaughter rap.)

If you were 15 years of age and had a career choice, would you decide to train hard and soon risk your life for a De La Hoya or Arum?
                    How about for the lesser name promoters out there who hide at County Fairs or undergroung garages?
                    I'm just asking. That's all. Just asking.

This is a sport in need of deep reform and regulation or it shall surely pass away. It could simply die the death of other jobs in this Country.
                    Without Health Insurance or retirement benefits, fewer humans will take such risks for our, at times, amusement.

I love this sport, but if I did not ask these questions I would be vacant of conscience.

"They would hold these things in sewers if not for the headroom."

Rod Serling, from his play and motion picture "Requiem For A Heavyweight."

From Kid Paret to Kim to Quarry the beating goes on.

Call you State Senetor and request hearings on Boxing reform.

Comment

Somebody mentioned Angulo and yeah, I think Perro would chew Canelo's head off and piss on his red hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X