No announcement yet.

David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yes he was very effective in robbing the British public.
    If anyone robbed the british public it was Harrison who threw 3 punches. Haye told it how it was, "as one sided as a gang rape". Im not defending haye but no one forced the public to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      man I wish we had a show like ringside in the U.S

I'd watch it everytime it was on
      We do, it's called "Ellie Seckbach...Reporting"...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        If anyone robbed the british public it was Harrison who threw 3 punches. Haye told it how it was, "as one sided as a gang rape". Im not defending haye but no one forced the public to buy it.
        Audley was Audley, thats how he always fights. Haye is the one who picked him.

Comment

Audley was Audley, thats how he always fights. Haye is the one who picked him.
          The public and media picked him, they wanted the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            The public and media picked him, they wanted the fight.
            Get a ****in grip. Do you always just spew out whatever Haye says? The public were tricked into it by the smoke n mirrors promotion.

Haye's like a pedo tempting kids in with sweets and then saying they asked to be raped afterwards.

Comment

Get a ****in grip. Do you always just spew out whatever Haye says? The public were tricked into it by the smoke n mirrors promotion.

Haye's like a pedo tempting kids in with sweets and then saying they asked to be raped afterwards.
              If you read the papers you would know that they were hyping a Haye - Harrison fight way before it was signed and loads of casuals on twitter etc were asking for it. Nobody was tricked everyone knew Harrison was going to get KTFO and that's exactly what happened. Now go suck a dummy you whiny *****.

Comment

You have to give credit where it is due. How on earth did Haye and Harrison make millions of people buy that fight is just genius. I never wanted to see that fight and that is probably because I have common sense.

But how on earth is Wlad fighting a complete nobody like Chisora any better than Haye fighting Audley? Why does Wladimir get away scot free whilst Haye gets chastised relentlessly when everybody else is fighting bums.

Comment

What type of twisted analogy are you spewing over these petty debates mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    If you read the papers you would know that they were hyping a Haye - Harrison fight way before it was signed and loads of casuals on twitter etc were asking for it. Nobody was tricked everyone knew Harrison was going to get KTFO and that's exactly what happened. Now go suck a dummy you whiny *****.
                    No what happened was they stood around for 2 and a half rounds doing nothing, Haye threw a flurry and it was over. KTFO? Harrison was on his feet. I see you're as proficient at trying to dupe people as your hero.

I'll suck a dummy and you can keep sucking Haye's dick you faaggot

Comment

off topic a bit, but look at the size of johnny nelsons hands, even compared to haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X