Hamed Via KO/TKO
    33.01%
    Hamed Via Decision
    0.00%
    Pacquiao Via KO/TKO
    63.11%
    Pacquiao Via Decision
    3.88%

I heart the Prince. But come on it should be evident by now his competition was not exactly up to par. And when he did step up we saw what happened. Let's leave it at that. Great career, great legacy, HOFer.

Comment

Hamed doesn't hit harder than Cotto.

Pac outworks him and knocks him the **** out.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-17-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        Hamed doesn't hit harder than Cotto.

Pac outworks him and knocks him the **** out.
        P4P Hamed is in a different league power-wise to Cotto.

Pacquiao was a wreckless one dimensional fighter at featherweight. Naz would knock him spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Pacquiao was a wreckless one dimensional fighter at featherweight. Naz would knock him spark out.
          And what was naz lol?

Hamed was good at knocking out bums but this is what happens when he comes up against a real fighter:

And Pac is a real fighter- Blood in, Blood out. Pac's chin was as good then as it is now. Hamed relied on his power to intimidate his opponents, but Pac would walk right through it and make hamed eat straight left bombs all night.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

We are talking at 126 lbs here guys.

Barrera was spot on prime when he beat Nas and he was a couple of years past prime when Pac beat him. Same Pac couldn'rt beat JMM or Morales when he moved up.

Pac's best fighting weight is 140-147. Even fighting Marg he was still 150. Thats the grounds I use to give the KO to Naz.

Also Naz is the harder puncher.

And Kevin Kelley and Wayne McCulloch weren't bums. No more than JMM and Cotto.

Comment

And what was naz lol?

Hamed was good at knocking out bums but this is what happens when he comes up against a real fighter:

And Pac is a real fighter- Blood in, Blood out. Pac's chin was as good then as it is now. Hamed relied on his power to intimidate his opponents, but Pac would walk right through it and make hamed eat straight left bombs all night.
              LOL@ walking through Naz's punches. Impossible.

Barrera fought a tactical fight. Pacquiao didnt have the seasoning at FW to pull off what Barrera did.

Comment

LOL@ walking through Naz's punches. Impossible.

Barrera fought a tactical fight. Pacquiao didnt have the seasoning at FW to pull off what Barrera did.
                also don't forget that Pac's wreclessness was what made him so dangerous at those weights.

Pac vs Hamed would be a brawl because pac always comes back when you hit him, and I don't pick anyone against pac in a brawl.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-17-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

also don't forget that Pac's reclessness was what made him so dangerous at those weights.

Pac vs Hamed would be a brawl because pac always comes back when you hit him, and I don't pick anyone against pac in a brawl.
                  In a brawl, I pick the guy with the harder punch and the better chin.

And that was Naz on both counts

Comment

In a brawl, I pick the guy with the harder punch and the better chin.

And that was Naz on both counts
                    Anyone who thinks naz would beat Pac at feathwerweight doesn't know anything about Pac at featherweight.

He fought like he was possessed by demons- like he was a blood hungry madman, and I don't see hamed slowing him down for a second.

Comment

Working...
                    X