No announcement yet.

Prime Naseem Hamed vs Pacquiao @ FW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    smh.... people voting for a circus act who hasn't proven a damn thing over a battle-tested warrior who's proven everything.
    If this was at 130 or 135 I would give it to Pac. Pac's prime was spent coming through those weights Naz spent the same time unifying titles.

You could say it was detrimental to his health doing so and he should have moved up in weight but at this weigh I have to give it to Naz.

P4P its Pac easily.

Claro?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
      If this was at 130 or 135 I would give it to Pac. Pac's prime was spent coming through those weights Naz spent the same time unifying titles.

You could say it was detrimental to his health doing so and he should have moved up in weight but at this weigh I have to give it to Naz.

P4P its Pac easily.

Claro?
      i think people underestimate how good pacman was at 126 & 122. even though he was a very raw one dimensional fighter, that one dimension was powerful enough alone to beat MAB & go to war against a absolute physical prime juan manuel marquez.

odds are against naz to beat pac at 126.

Comment

This is what Pac looks like at 126 against a non elite fighter (you know- the kind hamed knocks out with his "legendary" power- which is only legendary against bums)

Hamed has never seen anywhere near this kind of pressure.

Comment

Naz with his hands down against Pac's speed and ferocity he had at featherweight... Naz gets killed i don't care how good Naz's reflexes and chin were!

Comment

This is what Pac looks like at 126 against a non elite fighter (you know- the kind hamed knocks out with his "legendary" power- which is only legendary against bums)

Hamed has never seen anywhere near this kind of pressure.
            What does this prove though? Naz is not Fashan 3K Battery. Your argument is basically talking ***** about Naz, you havent actually said how Pacquaio wins the fight.

I mean I could show a clip of Pac getting put down and on queer street by a jab against Hussein and then say that it proves Naz would knock him out....its the same thing you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I mean I could show a clip of Pac getting put down and on queer street by a jab against Hussein and then say that it proves Naz would knock him out....its the same thing you're doing.
              That was at bantamweight

When pac was barely sexually mature

we're talking about featherweight

Comment

Lol...Naz couldn't do **** against Barrera...and a one dimensional PAC ate and spit Barrera like a rag doll.

People say styles makes fights? Well, Hameds style fits perfectly with PAC! No one is winning in a toe to toe battle with Manny. When he won in the first fight, Erik did not fully engage PAC in a brawl. He did it by controlling the distance and effective aggression. When he tried to go toe to toe hard, his legs went rubbery (See 12th round of EM-PAC 1)

Comment

That was at flyweight

When pac was barely sexually mature
                  No it wasnt, it was at 122.

Funny for someone who has been questioning other's knowledge of Pac, you dont seem to know much yourself...

Guess we'll agree to disagree.

Comment

Dream match, someone gets knocked the **** out.

Pacquiao was no where near what he is now back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      No it wasnt, it was at 122.

Funny for someone who has been questioning other's knowledge of Pac, you dont seem to know much yourself...

Guess we'll agree to disagree.
                      122 is super bantamweight 126 is featherweight

I haven't agreed with a single thing you said

Comment

Working...
                      X