Pacquiao Gives Speech At The White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    He's like the George W. Bush of the PI.
    Not really, since he can speak his native tongue fluently, lol.

Comment

pac should've gave part of his speech in tagalog and have a translator speak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        pac should've gave part of his speech in tagalog and have a translator speak for him.
        I think he's got too much pride for that. It's too bad he doesn't bother learning more things to say.

"make people happy" "be a public servant" "train hard" "nothing personal" "just doing my job"

this speech was rather different however. lol.

Comment

Manny needs to cut his hair and beard.

Also his flag was bought for like 1 dollar while the senator gave Manny a certificate and case LOl.

And Buy my fight, May 7th!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            whew, much better speech Manny lol.

I like how Manny got a nice US flag encased with a certificate, and Reid got a Philippine flag with no case and all, lol.
            Yeah right? I was like phew he got it just right this time

Comment

Manny is doing big things. No other boxer has as much power as he does. He might be the most powerful athlete in the world not just in modern times but since the beginning of time.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                This thread will be deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...................
                is that the standard? dang, that explains it, my thread " Brother Naazim addressed Gino Ros, Yesir and other Mob/*****s" was also deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  youre right he should at least once speak in his native tongue to show how articulate he is so this *****s can see how intelligent manny is. *****s think that anyone that doesnt speak american are illiterate/idiot, they are thinking that floyd's a genius when he cannot even speak his language properly, " is you agree?"

Comment

Usually the Whitehouse actively seeks out relations with important images. Pac was just kinda shoved down their throat because Reid is a boxing fan senator from Nevada/former boxer/friend of Arum. At least he made it there I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                      Usually the Whitehouse actively seeks out relations with important images. Pac was just kinda shoved down their throat because Reid is a boxing fan senator from Nevada/former boxer/friend of Arum. At least he made it there I guess.
                      actually some of your post I agree, like Ried shoving PAC down White House throat, but Reid is not only a boxing fan senator, this was a THANK YOU for Manny helping him out during the election, Manny's endorsement was a 5 point swing or a 10% spread ...

Comment

Working...
                      X