Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Obama gives private tour of White House, Says he's rooting for Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama visit is good for boxing. It just so happens that its Pacquiao.

Comment

I cant wait for the pictures/video of this meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
        Obama visit is good for boxing. It just so happens that its Pacquiao.
        2011 is boxing's year. If stars align we have Pac Mayweather in the end of the year. So we can all die happy when the world ends 2012

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          I cant wait for the pictures/video of this meeting.
          There were no cameras or photographers allowed. It was only Pacman, Jinkee, Barack and Michelle. They didnt even let Bob inn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
            Obama is a globalist
            He ain't. He's always for been for American interests. Case in point, freedom of information when it comes to toppling regimes in the Middle east, while backing suppression of the right to know when it comes to wikileaks shedding light to shady American intervention across the globe.

Comment

He rooted for Chicago too. Now he has to meet with Aaron Rogers and crew. Lets hope that tune changes before Floyd paddles Pac. He doesnt wanna have to explain that to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
                2011 is boxing's year. If stars align we have Pac Mayweather in the end of the year. So we can all die happy when the world ends 2012
                Doubt it. If Mayweather wanted this fight, it would have happened after Cotto or ofter Clottey. If you don't want something, you'd always find an excuse, drug testing, vacation, criminal conviction etc.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                  He ain't. He's always for been for American interests. Case in point, freedom of information when it comes to toppling regimes in the Middle east, while backing suppression of the right to know when it comes to wikileaks shedding light to shady American intervention across the globe.
                  I understand the point you're trying to prove, i think those 2 are somewhat different situations. But lets keep politics out of this. Good day for boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    He rooted for Chicago too. Now he has to meet with Aaron Rogers and crew. Lets hope that tune changes before Floyd paddles Pac. He doesnt wanna have to explain that to Mayweather.
                    Yeah, it would be pretty awkward for Obama to visit a convicted felon in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                      Yeah, it would be pretty awkward for Obama to visit a convicted felon in jail.
                      There will be no jail. Are you wishing bad on a man you dont even know? Thats terrible. I only wish the best for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X