Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!!! Obama Cancels Pacquiao Meeting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation:

Smacking hands,, why wasn't I invited to the White House? I bet if it were you they would let you in.

Espn dude: Floyd why you mad

UBF: Cause I am pissed no one got love for this black man

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
      I'm watching it on television right now. Obama, due to some foreign policy meeting, has cancelled a scheduled meeting with Manny Pacquiao. It's on CNN right now!!!

It should make it into the internet shortly. This is very disappointing.
      Fukin LIAR...

red k this fukin lying troll.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        He may not have a job after next election without moves like this. 1 hour buys a ton of votes/support.
        ???manny isnt american..he has no vote....americans would be happy hes doing his job instead of sitting with a congressman from a differant country..that meeting had 0 to do with america

Comment

why would you even make something like this up??seriously ?? why would you be mad at manny??

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
            Translation:

Smacking hands,, why wasn't I invited to the White House? I bet if it were you they would let you in.

Espn dude: Floyd why you mad

UBF: Cause I am pissed no one got love for this black man

GIFSoup
            Aunti Floyd:

You tellem baby, now get me some toilet paper
            GIFSoup

Comment

"Recently elected to congress in his native Philippines, Pacquiao turned his inaugural visit to the District into a two-fold venture. First, as a guest of Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), he toured the Senate floor in the morning and later went to the White House for a private meeting with President Obama. Pacquiao had campaigned for Reid during the last round of elections, and the majority leader, himself a former boxer, went so far as to say that support pushed him to victory in a tight race."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...021503796.html

Comment

*******s are gonna boycott Obama and call him a crack head, *****, kfc and threaten to file law suits...

Comment

thread fail

Comment

if you idiots didn't realize it I'm TROLLING the thread. i could care less about the actual details of the thread.....some pacfans have needles between their legs....meeting obama = nothing. i met him in texas (before he was president) he was running to be president at the time. i guess it's less special for "americans" but it's different for pacfans.

rappers & rock artist have obamas personal number & meet him regularly lol

this rapper in the middle is sitting in obamas main seat. you guys are loonies for pacfart.

http://cdn.hellobeautiful.com/files/...ay-z-obama.jpg
                    Last edited by americanbot; 02-15-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

pac was a foreign meeting!.lol.

nevermind,sure they can meet sometime in the near future.maybe ringside sometme?.lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X