No announcement yet.

I think Morales can pull it off !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Morales can pull it off !!!!

i think it wil be the same Morales that turned up against Pac in the first fight, the one everyone was saying is finished and shot.....then he will switch southpaw in round 12 and play with Maidana, I believe in El Terrible.......!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by acdc; 02-15-2011, 06:53 AM.

i hope he does too man....

Comment

No kidding, This isnt 2002 anymore.. Joe louis once had it then he got old and had to fight one of the new guys in Marciano, ali once had it then he got old and had to fight Holmes.. The example are too many, so dont expect the same Morales.

Comment

i don't really care if erik wins or loses this match considering his condition... all he needs is to make it a close fight and he's already a winner in my book.

Comment

Did you see his last fight?

Comment

I lose 3billion points if he wins.

Hope not haha

Comment

I hope Erik wins at the same time also hope that he does not get hurt that bad ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                Did you see his last fight?
                Thats the real question right there, because he couldn't have!

Comment

Morales was a really crazy stupid fighter. He could've made easy work out of most of the boxers he faced but he wanted to entertain by fighting down to the level of his opponent, taking brutal punishments. Even in the first Pac fight he clearly had the fight then decided to switch southpaw and take punches in the 12th. He doesn't like easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
                    i think it wil be the same Morales that turned up against Pac in the first fight, the one everyone was saying is finished and shot.....then he will switch southpaw in round 12 and play with Maidana, I believe in El Terrible.......!!!!!!!!!!!
                    just no man cmon

Comment

Working...
                    X