No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Says a Win is a Win, Now on To Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
    Mr. Abraham is the poster child for horrid conduct within the ring.
    The beating Andre Ward shall deliver will be brutal and should thankfully complete Abe's pathetic career.
    It could not happen to a more deserving guy.
    A man consists of the respect he displays in the world.
    In this regard, Abraham has promoted the actions not of a King, but of an intolerant peasant.
    Additionally, you don't realize that your comments are formless and senseless as it perfectly corresponds your state of deficiency. you're talking out the top of your hat, but you don't know about it, because you do not conceive, you do not cogitate, you do not compose your mind. you're a copy and paste dumb ass. you're brainless mammal. you gather fancy words out of dictionary and paste them on the screen, whether they compose a sense or not, it shouldn't matter to you. an example of your sentence: "Mr. Abraham is the poster child for horrid conduct within the ring". in the minds of your senselessness, can you clear this sentence and rephrase it otherwise, so as people will see the point you're relating to and the relationship between Abraham and the reference you've made to Abraham? It would have been much simpler if you had expressed the purity of your senselessness in a simpler format and capacity of your own mind, than you try to sound eloquent, but actually you sound as a donkey as you are. believe me, in that statement you didn't compose a sense at all. All readers could capture, is some sort of rage you were referring to Abraham, but as far as making a sense you are zero. you never grew up, suck on this bottle, suckling babe!

Last edited by BoxingTube; 02-14-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTube View Post
      Additionally, you don't realize that your comments are formless and senseless as it perfectly corresponds your state of deficiency. you're talking out the top of your hat, but you don't know about it, because you do not conceive, you do not cogitate, you do not compose your mind. you're a copy and paste dumb ass. you're brainless mammal. you gather fancy words out of dictionary and paste them on the screen, whether they compose a sense or not, it shouldn't matter to you. an example of your sentence: "Mr. Abraham is the poster child for horrid conduct within the ring". in the minds of your senselessness, can you clear this sentence and rephrase it otherwise, so as people will see the point you're relating to and the relationship between Abraham and the reference you've made to Abraham? It would have been much simpler if you had expressed the purity of your senselessness in a simpler format and capacity of your own mind, than you try to sound eloquent, but actually you sound as a donkey as you are. believe me, in that statement you didn't compose a sense at all. All readers could capture, is some sort of rage you were referring to Abraham, but as far as making a sense you are zero.

He throw punches at people on the canvas.
      He pretends to be hit with a low blow every time a body punch lands on him.
      He constantly complains to the referee.

Comment

strangerintown, you talk like a slimy turk. a kind of rage you display sounds like Abraham disappointed your wife and sis. leave the guy alone and pimp your sisters. i suppose you've got more important affairs to take care of. mammals like you are pathetic and disgrace to any part of the human beings. the way you refer to Abraham sounds like he ****ed your sis and didn't pay. if you're not Abraham's fan then what's the relationship between you and Abraham that you are talking filth about him? ought to be something significant to pour such a bitterly rage upon the man you probably don't even know. you're a pure formula of **********d sewer genes, and thereof you've been formulated by the perpetuity of the evolution. Abraham is not the only one who lost. historically, the greatest boxers of all times have lost at any juncture of their career. you didn't really expect Abraham to remain undefeated throughout his boxing career did you? if you did, then you're an imbecile who doesn't possess the minimum amount of sense to post a comment. it's obvious that you're not a boxing fan and have the minimum amount of information about boxing. i strongly believe you're here to shred your pestilence against Abraham because of your sisters. i believe Abraham put his hands between your sister's legs that's why you're so angered. sobeit man, just leave it alone. it's just a sister, she's subject to ****s. Arthur or a monkey, one way or the other she's going to get ****ed and suck. just reconcile dude! I ********** on your sister's ass:wank:
        whos pathetic alt is this?

ASSWIPE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          "Yeah, this win didn't really do much to help my confidence...to be honest, Ward is just going to make me look ****** for 12 rounds. I mean, I was outboxed by the Silky-smooth Cobra. This is the most pointless fight of the tournament."
          I agree Ward is going to humiliate him he needs to go back down to middle or retire after 3 losses in 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            Monkey, he wasn't the only one who threw an illegal punch or complained for low blows. Every low blow he complained of was legit and rightful. speaking of illegal punches thrown at people while on the canvas. how many of those punches have you seen when opponents were either ling on the canvas or kneed on the canvas and they've never been warned? i see those illegal punches at least couple of times in each bout. the man that you're fond of has beaten his opponent's ear, and broke the bones of his opponents whether in the rings or outside of the rings. that's not your real issue in here, your real issue is because he's an Armenian and not your favorite fighter. my favorite boxer of all time is Floyd Mayweather. whether he's black i am white it doesn't really matter, what it really matters is that i am a true boxing fan and i don't cuss and curse Tyson or others because i am not their fans. for the sake of the goodness, is it possible that you brainless mammals post your comments without racial preferences? if the racial hatred was an objective in boxing forum, then i would probably have the utmost rage and disrespect against you monkeys, than you would have against anyone. mother****ers, i know you grew up in hostile environment and perhaps were ****d by your studs, but when you grow up, you leave the stage of your childhood and act as a grown. leave the adolescence behind. you guys talk like you have your pastor's **** in your mouth, and holding in your mouth for an evidence.

Comment

you can't have both, the sweet Jesus and your pastor's **** in your mouth at the same time! you have to remove the sweet Jesus, because you are disgrace to sweet Jesus and defiling his divinity. It shows that you're a brainless mammal. you're lacking both, the appropriation and the meaning of his glory. if you've repented keep your mouth clean! else, you won't be able to cleanse the *****s out of your mouth. "peeleft:"peeleft:

Comment

Honestly, every Ward fight is pointless. We all know he's gonna take out each Euro.
                Exactly.

Comment

strangerintown, you talk like a slimy turk. a kind of rage you display sounds like Abraham disappointed your wife and sis. leave the guy alone and pimp your sisters. i suppose you've got more important affairs to take care of. mammals like you are pathetic and disgrace to any part of the human beings. the way you refer to Abraham sounds like he ****ed your sis and didn't pay. if you're not Abraham's fan then what's the relationship between you and Abraham that you are talking filth about him? ought to be something significant to pour such a bitterly rage upon the man you probably don't even know. you're a pure formula of **********d sewer genes, and thereof you've been formulated by the perpetuity of the evolution. Abraham is not the only one who lost. historically, the greatest boxers of all times have lost at any juncture of their career. you didn't really expect Abraham to remain undefeated throughout his boxing career did you? if you did, then you're an imbecile who doesn't possess the minimum amount of sense to post a comment. it's obvious that you're not a boxing fan and have the minimum amount of information about boxing. i strongly believe you're here to shred your pestilence against Abraham because of your sisters. i believe Abraham put his hands between your sister's legs that's why you're so angered. sobeit man, just leave it alone. it's just a sister, she's subject to ****s. Arthur or a monkey, one way or the other she's going to get ****ed and suck. just reconcile dude! I ********** on your sister's ass:wank:
                  You are obviously a very insecure man who lacks the very respect I allude to.
                  I guess you like the guy and in doing so proved my point.
                  Your reaction is quite insane. You sound more like a ***ual predator then a fistic fan.
                  It's a free world. Even crazy people get a say.
                  Thanks for sharing!

Comment

you can't have both, the sweet Jesus and your pastor's **** in your mouth at the same time! you have to remove the sweet Jesus, because you are disgrace to sweet Jesus and defiling his divinity. It shows that you're a brainless mammal. you're lacking both, the appropriation and the meaning of his glory. if you've repented keep your mouth clean! else, you won't be able to cleanse the *****s out of your mouth. "peeleft:"peeleft:

Boxing Tube needs to be banned from this site.
                    I really do not care what he says about me but this post is beyond free speech.
                    Shame on you Pal.

Comment

Monkey, he wasn't the only one who threw an illegal punch or complained for low blows. Every low blow he complained of was legit and rightful. speaking of illegal punches thrown at people while on the canvas. how many of those punches have you seen when opponents were either ling on the canvas or kneed on the canvas and they've never been warned? i see those illegal punches at least couple of times in each bout. the man that you're fond of has beaten his opponent's ear, and broke the bones of his opponents whether in the rings or outside of the rings. that's not your real issue in here, your real issue is because he's an Armenian and not your favorite fighter. my favorite boxer of all time is Floyd Mayweather. whether he's black i am white it doesn't really matter, what it really matters is that i am a true boxing fan and i don't cuss and curse Tyson or others because i am not their fans. for the sake of the goodness, is it possible that you brainless mammals post your comments without racial preferences? if the racial hatred was an objective in boxing forum, then i would probably have the utmost rage and disrespect against you monkeys, than you would have against anyone. mother****ers, i know you grew up in hostile environment and perhaps were ****d by your studs, but when you grow up, you leave the stage of your childhood and act as a grown. leave the adolescence behind. you guys talk like you have your pastor's **** in your mouth, and holding in your mouth for an evidence.

Sweet Jesus:
                      You are quite correct but it's a waste of time to argue with such a vile and ignorant person.
                      Best of luck and thank you for making some very clear points about Abrahams behaviour as well as a sane response to the racist idiot (Boxing Tube) who defends Arthur as if they were wed.

Comment

Working...
                      X