Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Bradley: 50/50 or does Khan deserve larger share?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    why is bradley the top dog? because he has more belts, for me khan has beaten better fighters at 140, bradleys best win now is alexander, kotelnic and madaina would beat him, one already did but lost it due to a home town decision

All this is oppinion,How is it a fact Kotelnik or Maidana beat Bradley??

all khan has to do is beat alexander and then say someone like marquez at 140 and move up to 147

Beating Alexander only proves that Khan beat someone Bradley already has.

bradley really does not deserve a single penny of the uk money, who is bradley in the uk? i will tell you, the man who put on an extremely boring fight with alexander, a man who people laughed at, we all know khan will beat him

I don't know how they veiw Bradley over there,but this only proves how biased & nutthugging U are.

50-50 america is fair enough but him getting a penny of the uk money should be out of the question unless they fight on prime time uk time within the uk

Sure dude,I gathered all that from above,without even having to read this.

see how you try and play the victim? i basically ripped your point to shreds and won the debate and you and know trying to sneak out

All U did was give biased opinion,U didn't rip anything,sorry.

countries DO DECIDE who people vote for on here, hate is a huge part of an opinion formed and you are smart enough to know that. there is a hell of a lot of khan hate on here, there is a hell of a lot of people who also support american guys regardless of what is in front of them

Riiiiight,like Ur not hating on Bradley right now,hypocrite.

take aside heritage, khan has defeated better guys in maidana and kotelnic but bradley has defeated the bigger names

Bradley came in as an opponent & underdog against Witter & hasn't looked back since,or been defeated,can we say the same for Khan??

why is alexander considered a top win? because american tv and fans hyped him up? i said it long ago, alexander would lose to most decent fighters and nearly every good one because he really is not a good fighter

Alexander could realistically not be ranked no lower than #4 at 140,that's why.But just in case U missed it,Maidan was the hardest hitting fighter Khan fought at 140 & he didn't dominate him.So don't forget that,ur points are all biased.Which I've clearly proven.I will not respond to ur ignorance again,so this conversation ends here,peace.
    Last edited by Bushbaby; 02-13-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I think it's stupid to break all this money down in crazy ways depending on the country. In America the money should be 50/50, right down the middle. The whole notion about Khan deserving so much more money from the U.K. is insane though. He should get more obviously but it should only be 60/40. Khan needs Bradley to build his career and it would be Khans biggest PPV. It takes two guys to tango and Tim deserves a fair shake of the UK money. Anything under 40% of the UK money, I'd walk away and tell Khan to fight someone else because it would be complete and utter disrespect for the level of fight.

Comment

i said williams was a hype job and it showed, bradley is nothing special at all, he is a blown up lightweight

khan will box rings around him, the guy is a feather fisted typical american hype job who are desperate for a star in boxing
        Nope you said Bradley was a hype job, I even put that in bold when i responded. Can Khan beat Bradley? Sure. But to totally dismiss Bradley like he's a Paul Mccloskey is downright foolish. I can understand backing your countryman if that's the case but to just ignore facts and common sense is idiotic. You don't have to tear another fighter down just to build your guy up man, we all know Khan is good.
        Last edited by Rip Chudd; 02-13-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

60-40 Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Nope you said Bradley was a hype job, I even put that in bold when i responded. Can Khan beat Bradley? Sure. But to totally dismiss Bradley like he's a Paul Mccloskey is downright foolish. I can understand backing your countryman if that's the case but to just ignore facts and common sense is idiotic. You don't have to tear another fighter down just to build your guy up man, we all know Khan is good.
            first lol at your first bit, I said williams is a hype job like months before he got taken down, i also said bradley is a hype job, you need to read clear lol

why is bradley not a hype job? he is being made out to be some bad ass guy who is relentless

my ass, the guy is feather fisted!

there is a gulf in class between khan and bradley

also the paul williams fan, seriously man you just keep changing the subject and making nonsense points

maidana, kotelnic, khan and bradley are better than him, so why should he be ranked 4th minimum?

clearly proven? LMAO you have proved nothing at all, in fact you posted nothing but maidana being a hard hitter lol

kotelnic beat alexander, the same guy khan won 11 rounds against easily by out boxing him...alexander has done nothing but land one uppercut on mayorga and has lived on that since then

you have proved you got ripped to shreds by me and now you are running

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I think it's stupid to break all this money down in crazy ways depending on the country. In America the money should be 50/50, right down the middle. The whole notion about Khan deserving so much more money from the U.K. is insane though. He should get more obviously but it should only be 60/40. Khan needs Bradley to build his career and it would be Khans biggest PPV. It takes two guys to tango and Tim deserves a fair shake of the UK money. Anything under 40% of the UK money, I'd walk away and tell Khan to fight someone else because it would be complete and utter disrespect for the level of fight.

If im not mistaken, Floyd didnt get any of the Uk money in the hatton fight. Was that utter disrespect?
              You guys have to understand Bradley is a nobody outside the USA, actually, even in the US he is a nobody. Khan is huge in the UK and better known worldwide than Bradley. Khan generates ridiculously more money than timothy. Tims record is selling 339 tickets to a superfight, while khan was fighting bums and selling out 20k arenas. The belt being on Tims waist makes negligible difference, the only thing he gets for that is respect.

The proof is in fights, if Bradley was to fight a no name bums (ie Khan vs Mclosky) do you guys think he would be able to sell more than 1000tickets? Be honest, because thats what rates a fighters drawing ability, and thus their negotiating muscle.

Put it like this, khan reportedly took 1500 fans from the uk to the maidana fight in vegas, that would be over atleast $1500 spent by each person. How many Bradley fans (paying for tickets, not freebies) were there at the so called "superfight"? My guess would be <500.

Do you think bradley has fans willing to pay and travel 5000miles to see him fight? The proof is there that Timothy struggles to attract fans to travel 5 miles to see him fight.

Bradley would be lucky to get anything more than 35% split, real talk.
              Last edited by breezy53; 02-13-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy53 View Post
                If im not mistaken, Floyd didnt get any of the Uk money in the hatton fight. Was that utter disrespect?
                You guys have to understand Bradley is a nobody outside the USA, actually, even in the US he is a nobody. Khan is huge in the UK and better known worldwide than Bradley. Khan generates ridiculously more money than timothy. Tims record is selling 339 tickets to a superfight, while khan was fighting bums and selling out 20k arenas. The belt being on Tims waist makes negligible difference, the only thing he gets for that is respect.

The proof is in fights, if nradley was to fight a no name bums (ie Khan vs Mclosky) do you guys think he would be able to sell more than 1000tickets? Be honest, because thats what rates a fighters drawing ability, and thus their negotiating muscle.

Put it like this, khan reportedly took 1500 fans from the uk to the maidana fight in vegas, that would be over atleast $1500 spent by each person. How many Bradley fans (paying for tickets, not freebies) were there at the so called "superfight"? My guess would be <500.

Bradley would be lucky to get anything more than 35% split, real talk.
                Then real talk, fight someone else. Tims taken all the tough fights, no one labels him as a *****. Let Khan go fight the Salitas of the world and be labeled as a certified *****. No one likes Khan outside of his country and he has yet to earn any respect. If money is what he's after keep fight bums but if he wants real respect then step up and stop being a greedy ass muslim. I used to have respect for Khan but I find him to be a childish clown.

Comment

Khan is the bigger draw so he deserves a larger split.

Comment

50/50 US money and 90/10 uk money

No one even knows who bradley is in the uk apart from big boxing fans..

IF khan actually fought Prescott again let me tell you UK money for that would beat uk money from Khan/Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      Khan is the bigger draw so he deserves a larger split.
                      Not much bigger though. Takes two guys to make a fight this big and Khan certainly needs the fight more than Tim. Khans the so called big superstar that has yet to prove himself, Khans the guy that's supposed to go big places, Khans the one that has been labeled a *****. Tim ain't supposed to do anything in the sport of boxing. If I was Tim I'd let the dirt ball wallow in his own dirty mud and go fight someone else. Khan is a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X