Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offcourse they don't look ripped.

They haven't even began training.

Comment

haha they've been eating over the holidays. Crazy when you compare this to what their gonna look like in two months.

Comment

Boxing isn't about how ripped you look. Show me a study which demonstrates causation between 'looking ripped' and success.

It is difficult (to the point of being pointless) to maintain such a low bodyfat all year round. Almost no one does it, and there's good reason for that.

Comment

tha pic looks gay lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
            They should've lubed em up to give them that ***y... lol This pic is mad fruity... And the green backdrop make it even more flaming... They should've turn them around and gave Shane a buqet of flowers and Manny some candles...
            damn, really? im speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost25 View Post

lol
              damn, pac is a lot smaller... they had to make him stand on a 2x4 just so they can stand eye to eye...

Comment

Some people just want their fighters to be always ripped even when they are not boxing.

It's like saying that they want them to work even if it's outside their working hours.

Comment

The fact that Pacquiao is a midget with a Beiber haircut makes it that much more terrifying watching him destroy bigger guys lol. I used to be a huge Manny fan and I'm a big Floyd fan now and I'm one of those ppl who thinks Manny's being overhyped but that's only cuz he's being called the GOAT n ppl acting like he beat the best fighters ever. He didn't, and as much bad things as I got to say about his recent fights, it still doesn't change the fact that he's destroying monsters who we all considered the top 5 WWs of the past 3 or 4 years at least and he's walking through them n not just using his speed to outpoint them but he's beating them to a pulp. I think this is a **** fight n it shouldn't be taking place but that's also credit to Manny cuz there's no one else from 140-154 that could be fighting Shane right now n drawing the same reaction from me.

Manny is a ****ing beast n I love Shane but he's gonna get steam rolled n embarrassed worst than Oscar. Can't wait for Floyd to get his **** together n make this super fight

Comment

Both guys look fine, any negative assumptions will come to nothing. When it is time to go, both will be ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X