Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao-Mosley: Face To Face at Video Shoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost25 View Post

lol
    ....but look at the SIZE of Manny's calfs and legs compared to Shanes....see, thats where that power Manny has come from.....dudes can talk that steroid mess all day....but innocent till proven guilty is a code I live by.....back to the pic.....LOL

Comment

lol
      man, look at that height disparity!

Comment

both guys looks kinda soft ...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
          And the green backdrop make it even more flaming...
          That's called a green screen. That's where all the computer graphics are shown.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            both guys looks kinda soft ...
            Hell yeah they do, lol.

Comment

lol

Pacquiao looks like hes wearing the shorts that he beat Margarito in. Shane is bigger than Manny upper body but Pacquiao's legs are thicker than Shanes. I wonder if Pacquiao lifts alot of weights with his legs cuz those things are like tree trunks.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                ....but look at the SIZE of Manny's calfs and legs compared to Shanes....see, thats where that power Manny has come from.....dudes can talk that steroid mess all day....but innocent till proven guilty is a code I live by.....back to the pic.....LOL
                I just hope nazim will work on what he mentioned before, that they will treat PAC as a big guy and not underestimate his size ...

Comment

shane needs to start his running....

pacquiao retains about 0% of the muscle he gains during camp... that's his main problem.... he gains fat and loses muscle.... he needs to be close to 147 against shane, because shane will make him feel the size like margarito was unable to.

trust me, manny does not want to get in the ring weighing anything less than 150.

Comment

lol
                    Manny got the Justin Bieber Haircut...:wank:

Comment

The last thing anyone would expect would be for Shane to win a decision... LOL don't think he will... but what if he did?? That would throw everyone wayyyy off

Comment

Working...
                      X