Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Responds To Ariza's Allegations on Pacquiao Firing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Responds To Ariza's Allegations on Pacquiao Firing

Michael Koncz, the agent for WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, thinks those who accuse him of all kinds of machinations, skullduggery and both front and backstabbing need to dummy up.

[Click Here To Read More]

Koncz sounds more intelligent and shrewd than Ariza.

Comment

Here we go again. I wonder if we're ever gonna hear anything about those two once Manny is done with Boxing.

Comment

Waaaaaar Kooooooooncs!

Comment

I am going to quote Menace To Society here since it sums up how I feel about this situation "Why don't you both shut the f**k up, you both sounds like a couple mutherf**king b*tchs and ****, give me back my joint mutherf**ker!"... Hahahaha

Comment

Ariza exposed as a trouble maker

Comment

aaaaaawwwwwww did the relationship hit a rough patch. They sound like they just ended an engagement.............hmmm!

Comment

If Pacquiao's camp cuts Ariza they better pay him a hefty severance and put a clause in there to keep him from talking! Ariza will tell all, if he gets dumped in a bad way. I think Ariza could sense it, so therefore he's setting the tone in the press to put a little scare into Pacquiao's camp.

Comment

Fastblack

just blame everything on buck toothed shah khan. ariza is a cook. Koncz is a zero. But the shah of all cabs with the 2 foot gap in his front teeth is the ruler of all london. ariza is a self inflicted glory seeker with no skills but can cook well.

Comment

No Koncz, people don't think you have "that much power", my guess is the majority of people who even know your name just think you are a master manipulating snake.

When Koncz was pushing for a Cotto rematch over a fight with Margarito, he was all over the media clamouring that it was the fight the people wanted to see. No, they didn't - but I believe Koncz was pushing for the media attention so that he could go back and tell Manny that 'Everyone is talking about this fight, they really really want you to fight Cotto again'. Unfriginbelievable. I really believe the way it was probably brought up to Manny was more like this:

Koncz: "Manny, here is your tea. Would you like me to fluff your pillow, and hey wouldn't you love to have an 8th div title?"
                    Pac: "Yes, that would be nice"
                    End conversation, Koncz goes back to watching water boil.....
                    Next headline of article... "Pacquiao likes the idea of a REVENGE match against Cotto" says KONCZ.

That article "Pacquiao likes the idea of a REVENGE match against Cotto" always cracked me up. Why would Pacquiao want REVENGE against a guy he TKO?

As I said before, the guy is just a master manipulator. It's unfortunate that Manny believes in this guy. I wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could kick him... but I'd sure like to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                    X