Comments Thread For: Wegner Promises a New Arthur Abraham in Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Everybody is an expert in hindsight.

Dan Rafael on ESPN was picking Abraham after he won his first super six match, but now he acts like he always thought AA was a bum.

They love you when you're up, and they hate you when you're down.
    This is true man

To be honest I haven't really take to Abraham or any other super six fighter. Hope Johnson wins it or Froch.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm a little skeptical that he can change his style at this point, but we'll see. Definitely going to be watching and taking notes.

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
      how the hell do you fix a ten inch jab? get longer gloves??? arab abe is short moves like a lab created robot and cannot jab. end of story for the little talented arab.
      You're not even worth my response. Take an anthropology course, or better yet, go the library, it's free. The latter is preferred by the public who would otherwise have to cover your financial aid for tuition. I know you might be confused by the cataloging system and the sheer amount of books may overwhelm your minor brain at first, but ask a librarian, they get paid to guide idiots like yourself. Now, mind you, they won't find the book for you, they'll just point to the section, so I hope you know how to use numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
        Abraham will knock out Ward silly.
        No, he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
          how the hell do you fix a ten inch jab? get longer gloves??? arab abe is short moves like a lab created robot and cannot jab. end of story for the little talented arab.
          First of all, your inbred education level is horrifyingly abysmal. Arthur Abraham is not an Arab, he was born in Armenia, and what if he was an "arab"? You make it sound so degenerating. Now like another poster recommended, the internet is your friend, do some research.

Comment

blablabla Wegner is a one dimensional robotic trainer and Abrahams hasn' learned anything new. Maybe his conditioning is better, his training ethics and his moral, but his opponent is still crap.

Comment

Working...
            X