Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis vs Guerrero Set For Maidana-Morales Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

katsidis was competing but came up short against marquez, i dont see guerrero on that level. should be a good fight though. im goin for kats on this one. and i personally fear for the health of morales hahaa

Comment

Khan gets alot of stick for fighting a Top 10 140 pounder in McCloskey, but Maidana is going to fight a blown up featherweight who has been shot since the middle of the last decade, and we don't hear much criticism? You have to laugh at the hypocrisy.

Katsidis will murder "The Ghost" - who is a pretty much more cowardly than Alexander in the ring.

Comment

Why are Maidana and Morales fighting?

Comment

Katsidis wins and Moarles will upset Maidana.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why are Maidana and Morales fighting?
          Marquez ducked Morales so Erik is fighting Maidana is this tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
            Katsidis wins and Moarles will upset Maidana.

Marquez ducked Morales so Erik is fighting Maidana is this tune up fight.
            Marquez doesn't want any part of a walking corpse; that's hardly a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              this is a solid card, good for boxing
              If it wasn't on ppv I would agree...but this is bad for boxing being a ppv card

Comment

Hopefully Katsidis wins this bout and gets another title shot, soon.

Maybe Miguel Vazquez's IBF strap?

What's Katsidis' ranking in the IBF?

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                  Why do you always gravitate towards overrated bum's?

The "ghost" is shit.
                  He is giving Kats a boxing lesson early and mid way through but then realizing he is up will try to coast get dropped but survive to win an unimpressive UD.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I think robert outboxes him.
                    I don't think so. Micheal Katsidis has already fought someone like Robert "Steven Luevano" Guerrero. His name was Kevin Mitchell. I think Katsidis just has to do the same thing. I don't think Guerrero has fought someone with the foot speed of Katsidis.

Comment

Im a ghost fan but its hard to say that tha ghost keeps katsidis off when an old casamayor dazed n knocked him down with a jab. Does any 1 disagree????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X