Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza Breaks Silence: "So Many Things Wrong With Amir Khan's Team!" ●● Audio ●●

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza Breaks Silence: "So Many Things Wrong With Amir Khan's Team!" ●● Audio ●●

Alex Ariza spoke with On The Grind Boxing about the recent tribulations surrounding his departure from Team Khan. Ariza goes into some depth about the situation, highlighting key members within Khan's Team who he alleges are out for their own financial gain at the expense of Amir Khan's well-being and development as a boxer.

Later on, Ariza shares his view about Manny Pacquiao's turbulent lifestyle and the true impact it's having on his boxing career. The full interview, which I think is around 50 minutes, goes into more detail about these specific issues and also covers angles on a wide selection of other boxers Ariza's currently working alongside.

"ALex Ariza breaks silence" I laughed.

Comment

shut the **** up Ariza, they ****ed you up (Amir too) lmao

Comment

good stuff,ive not listened yet,but already do think khan is going to suffer from his **** family,and maybe he needs to cut lose of his family business wise,but i imagine his relgion has probably trapped him from doing this,and he doesnt want to,not until something goes wrong first!.

and pac has hangers on,he has too much to do,and too many people around him,people like konz are reeking havok,and pac doesnt know,or has to much to do to care to stop it!.

the last fight v margarito,that wasnt a fully fit and properly trained pacman,training in philipines is Not good for him, as much time as possible in wild card will help him,if he doesnt train hard enough for this fight he might just get knocked the **** out, i mean mosely has that crazy power,if he can catch manny just once with a good enough shot,it could all be over.

Comment

nice

Comment

Great find. Thanks Green given. This confirms what I felt was going on with Team Khan. It seems Roach and Ariza have to work round Team Khan to get the job done. It also explains why Amir has been so protected,Team Khan don't want the gravy train to stop and go back to cabbing.

Comment

ye,i do believe khan is the family cash cow,and they dont care about his boxing career,just the money they can make from him.

khan needs people to tell him to man up and get a professional camp.

he should be ok for this fight,but lets hope nothing disrupts and harms his pre fight for braldey.

and pac really needs to tell people NO,and really focus on a proper training camp,sure they said 4 weeks at wild card,but there the last 4 weeks,so hele end up pushing himself to hard at the end again if he doesnt work proper when at home for the first 4 weeks.

i can see freddie getting annoyed and being ready to walk if pac really doesnt work hard,and is cocky and takes the p*ss with his politics b/s.

Comment

"Alex Ariza Breaks Silence" Hahahaha since when has he been silent

Comment

Khan's family need to get out of boxing.

They're going to get him knocked out, again.

Comment

To be fair to Alex, credit to him for still wishing Amir well. His family seem to be calling the shots here and making some bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X