Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: Ward-Abraham on May 14th is heading to the Home Depot Center in Carson, Ca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Every other boxer in the Super Six has had to travel
    If Taylor and Dirrell never dropped out of the Super 6, I highly doubt both of those fights would have taken place in Oakland.

With that said, I thought fighting in Oakland was the problem, now it's the entire state of California? What's next, he can't fight in any states bordering California either?

Comment

Easy opponents at home, let's all hail the S.O.B Andre FrWard!.

Comment

Ward would beat Abraham regardless of the site and the Home Depot Center is cool, but this is a bit much.

Comment

I know it's just good management but it seems so unfair that Ward has yet to risk fighting on enemy territory unlike everyone else in the tournament.

Comment

Doesnt matter where this fight is he'd beat AA anywhere.

As long as the final is in vagas or somewhere reasonably neutral

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              Doesnt matter where this fight is he'd beat AA anywhere.

As long as the final is in vagas or somewhere reasonably neutral
              Agree.

Is long as the final's in Vegas.

It would be anti-climatic if Abraham did somehow pull it out, since he was shutout against Froch and Dirrell.

Comment

its only gonne be sweeter when the Abrahamer land on Ward's big head.

Comment

its amazing that ward aint fighting in oakland, it will defo be surreal for andre

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    its amazing that ward aint fighting in oakland, it will defo be surreal for andre
                    He probably has his own purpose built Andre Ward dressing room in Oakland.

I want to support Andre in this fight but his style is boring. And apparently, he is so good he chooses to fight like that. I've never got that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                      He probably has his own purpose built Andre Ward dressing room in Oakland.

I want to support Andre in this fight but his style is boring. And apparently, he is so good he chooses to fight like that. I've never got that argument.
                      Yes, wouldnt suprise me if he did. Abraham has got a chance in this fight, his KO power wil always keep him in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X