Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares vs Agbeko, Darchinyan vs Perez Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice tie and cheese oscar! for some reason im thinking hes wearing fish nets under those jeans.

Comment

Cmon Vic KO these pretenders already RAGING BULL!!!

Comment

Mares is overrated as hell. He lost to Vic and lost to Perez but was given a gift draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Wrong on both accounts.

Especially the Perez fight. Mares should of got the nod. If you think otherwise you haven't seen the fight.

Perez beat Agebko the first time around.

Joseph needed to adjust and adapt to Perez to beat him. He couldn't just stand and slug it out.

He won't have the same benefit against Mares.

He will not get two shots at Mares. Abner will beat him convincingly the first time.

Just come out and say you don't like him because he's Mexican. Don't bull**** and pretend like he should have loss some fights. Own your bias.
          mares won the perez fight imo as well. he swept the championship rds.

joseph is not a face first brawler and throws a lot more punches than vic when vic's trying to box.

mares doesn't have the versatility to deal with king kong. friendly wager mr phantom?

Comment

I haven't made my mind up about Agbeko-Mares yet.

Agbeko looked really good against Perez, the best I've seen him in a long time. However, I'm wondering if Mares was put off by Vic's awkward, southpaw style. I thought he looked better against Perez.

Either way, it should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Google translate at it finest hahahaha
              you can't speak nore read spanish "imposter" therefore you don't know what it is I typed. it's called BASIC spanish clasess in el medio to el colegio (which is required in every importante city in Tejas)

continuar to trasgo ora.....

gracias adios.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                I tu quieres ser violado por el agbeko puto.
                I no cuidado sobre mares getting violar por the raging toro. his trasero will be crudo after el torneo is done.

Comment

darchinyan to beat perez, final is a very close call, should be as good a night as the semi finals

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    mares won the perez fight imo as well. he swept the championship rds.

joseph is not a face first brawler and throws a lot more punches than vic when vic's trying to box.

mares doesn't have the versatility to deal with king kong. friendly wager mr phantom?
                    100% co-sign Bruh. And I like Abner, but I think King Kong is gonna be a lil too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      king kong wants that fight too, he';s just not looking past mares (who is a damn good young fighter with big cojones).

I think king kong is gonna bring too much to the table for mares
                      It's going to be interesting. I think Mares is the better boxer as far as fundamental skills but I do think Agbeko has that crazy in and out style that causes problems for everyone.

I'm pulling for my boy Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X