Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are ******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    Chisora was ranked higher than Frauley even before the Fraudley most recent usual scared performance. Chisora is 26, undefeat and hungry, almost a decade yonger than Wlad. Fraudley is 40, scared shiatless and a bum, 10 years older than Vagina. Chisora is a good fight, Fraudley wasn't. Point is, it's ok for Wlad to fight someone like Chisora because he has already cleaned out the HW division for about 5 years now. Hayfaker only promised to do that and so far has fought bums like Fraudley, and is now planning to retire. Again, see the difference?
    Chisora is a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
      Even though he has been in talks with Chagaev and Povetkin you still try and create rumours about him facing Tarver.
      There was an article here on boxingscene a couple of weeks ago about discussions between Haye and Tarver. Haye basically said he would fight Tarver, but said he first needs to get his mandatory Chagaev out of the way.

I've not seen any articles mentioning Haye being in discussions with Povetkin, what's your source?

Comment

He is trying to duck Chagaev in case you haven't heard and Booth came out with a statement that they are looking at Mormeck rematch as a serious option. Do you not follow what is going on?
        I do http://www.boxingscene.com/alexander...id-haye--35672 so Haye can't fight Mormeck even if he wanted to which I highly doubt he does.

Comment

I do http://www.boxingscene.com/alexander...id-haye--35672 so Haye can't fight Mormeck even if he wanted to which I highly doubt he does.
          Then why did Booth say it? You really are a thick aren't you?

Comment

Then why did Booth say it? You really are a thick aren't you?
            Can you read that was from yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              The klits wouldn't negotiate properly and Setanta went under, you really need to change the record.
              The klits just use their position to try and screw over anyone who opposes them.

1) When Vagina faked the back injury, the negotiations were over and he had signed fight to attend with 60,000 paying fans watching it live, including a lot of Brits. So he obviously gave **** all about his fans.

2) You would like me to change the record, wouldn't you? It doesn't work that way, the fact that Vagina has lied in the past and pulled out of signed fights with fake back injuries and also pulled-out of negotiations at the last moment when he claimed they were done, is evidence of his untrustworthy character. Which is what Wlad is taking into account when he decided to take a tune-up fight with Chisora in April.

Hayefaker is like a slut who has lied to her boyfried many times and ****** other dudes behind his back and now she is saying "well you have to believe me this time, I will be faithful on July 2nd" . It doesn't work that way, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... you can finish that. You get that you simpleton?

Comment

Can you read that was from yesterday
                So Booth never said that they are considering a Mormeck rematch?

You once again prove the point of this thread. You dumb think ****s are so gullible that Booth and Vagina can come out with a statement one week then come out with another statement and by now you all would have forgotten what they said in the first place.

Pay attention, look at the totality of the evidence, look back to all of Vagina's actions and statements for the past 3 years and look at everything he has promised you all and then compare to what he has actually done. If you do that, and you have at least 2 brain cells, I don't see how you can still be a fan of Vagina.

Comment

'You can fool some of the people, but not all of the people' Haye is slowly being found out.

Comment

But do the Brits have the attention span of gnats? This is what I don't understand, Vagina can say one thing one week and then turn around and say the exact opposite a week later and they still believe it, as if the statement from an earlier week never happened. His turn-around between "I will never fight Audley he is a joke" to "the fans have been asking for this it's going to biggest Brit fight ever" was literally a matter of a couple of weeks. I am not even going into the whole Klitschko thing, the contradictions there are endless, just follow the headlines: "I will knock out both brothers in 2009..2010...2011." Then, "I will hold my head up high when I retire this year without fighting a Klitschko."
                    Why do you pigeon hole all Brits?

I dont think all Ukranians are angry, no life, ******* like you.

Comment

So Booth never said that they are considering a Mormeck rematch?

You once again prove the point of this thread. You dumb think ****s are so gullible that Booth and Vagina can come out with a statement one week then come out with another statement and by now you all would have forgotten what they said in the first place.

Pay attention, look at the totality of the evidence, look back to all of Vagina's actions and statements for the past 3 years and look at everything he has promised you all and then compare to what he has actually done. If you do that, and you have at least 2 brain cells, I don't see how you can still be a fan of Vagina.
                      Funny I don't remember them saying they were in talks with Mormeck post some proof. Haye said he would unify at CW and win a HW title so far so good if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X