No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales is Music To Diaz's Ears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    WTF you been watching noob. JMM sucks. Go back to watching ice skating with your hero piss drinker.
    So, JMM suxx..... but JCC jnr is a legend ?

O... K... then..... moving on

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      So, JMM suxx..... but JCC jnr is a legend ?
      JCCj is a legend not just for what he's done in the ring (100 years from now people will still be talking about JCCj vs. Duddy) but for what he's OUTSIDE of the ring.

Like Ali, JCCj has is a beacon of hope of the oppressed all around the world.

JMM does the same thing, except instead of the oppressed, for piss drinkers.

Comment

100 years from now people will still be talking about JCCj vs. Duddy

SHAKING. MY. HEAD.
        I need a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          hmmm big Maidana fan but i didnt want this fight, i wanted alexander next
          Like if Maidana was really going to fight back-to-back top 10 fighters.

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
          I don't understand what you are trying to say. Why should anyone hate Maidana for this? At press time, he wasn't even aware of Morales' desire to fight him.
          What he is trying to say is that if Bradley or Khan would be fighting Morales next that they would of been shitted on and rightfully so. However, for some reason Maidana is getting a pass for fighting Morales that Khan and Bradley wouldn't. It is what it is...

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          Do you even read? Erik wants this fight, and ofcourse Maidana wants a nice payday, rather see Morales fighting then Mc...who? lmao
          Are you trying to say that at this point in time that Morales is a better fight than McCloskey?

Also it doesn't matter if Morales wanted the fight or not. If Morales wanted Bradley or Khan and they would of said yes cuz' they wanted a nice payday they would have been bashed for it and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Anyone the says JMM has no balls or guts, well, their opinions on anything boxing related should be dismissed.
            Word......

Comment

JCCj is a legend not just for what he's done in the ring (100 years from now people will still be talking about JCCj vs. Duddy) but for what he's OUTSIDE of the ring.

Like Ali, JCCj has is a beacon of hope of the oppressed all around the world.

JMM does the same thing, except instead of the oppressed, for piss drinkers.
              100 years from now ?

People are not even talking about that fight now.

In 100 years, folks may have moved on already my friend

JCC jnr needs to drink some of JMM's p1ss methinks

Comment

id rather see chino vs alexander or bradley...i hope he turns down the fight

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                  props to Marquez for not cherry picking a shot fighter unlike a certain "p4p champ" out there.
                  Do you know what Mosley would do to Morales? The two should not be compared at this stage. Get it together.

Comment

I just came across this one forum where they post passwords to **** sites for people to enjoy. So if you ever wanted to look inside sites like milfhunter ********* bangbus plus tons more, then check out

silverpassboard.com

Comment

Working...
                    X