Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Boxingscene. JMM vs. Morales is already a done deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The 1st contract was to agree that the loser of the fight will pay for all the burritos, tortillas, tacos, and beer for the winner of the fight on the celebration day which is Sunday night. Marquez signed that contract. The 2nd contract is to actually agree to fight, which Marquez didn't want to sign because he felt bad about potentially beating the crap out of Morales. He wants a tougher fight.

That's what thephantom5 told me through PM.
    Good info.

Green

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      why the **** did jmm say he was already training for the morales fight on saturday? and confirming it on golpe a golpe? wtf
      Dammit I want answers

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        maidiana just isnt that good imo...hes not really skilled and very easy to hit

Morales can beat him IMO.

He's not even well conditioned againts Diaz and he won that fight.

If your hand is not blazingly fast and without very very quick feet. Morales has more than enough tools to beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          The 1st contract was to agree that the loser of the fight will pay for all the burritos, tortillas, tacos, and beer for the winner of the fight on the celebration day which is Sunday night. Marquez signed that contract. The 2nd contract is to actually agree to fight, which Marquez didn't want to sign because he felt bad about potentially beating the crap out of Morales. He wants a tougher fight.

That's what thephantom5 told me through PM.
          Quoted me verbatim.

Awesome.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....30662&comments

here's the vid on faceboook ^^^

Comment

marquez ducking morales ?????.....

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

probably not... schaeffer says marquez decided to wait for better fight/deal...

Comment

okey so who will JMM fight next and when??

although I would rather see JMM vs EM just to close the circle of PAC-EM-MAB-JMM, EM vs Maidana is not that bad and for sure also watchable ...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                  Reports of Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales on April 9 PPV are premature, Richard Schaefer told me tonight. Talking? Yeah. Deal? No. #boxing
                  Phantom just stuffed your ****

Comment

*** that BS fight. I hope it's dead. A warrior like Morales has no business in that ring with JMM. He is past his prime, and the last time I saw him fight it looked like his training camp diet consisted of donuts, and tacos.

JMM shouldn't be ****ing around with boo-boo fights like these. He should be looking for bigger fish to fry. With that said he IS old as *** and has been through many wars so maybe an easy pay day isn't all bad. Still, I won't be watching that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                      What a ****** fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X