No announcement yet.

Marquez-Morales could be off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    Why Maidana? That's a tough fight and he doesn't have a belt.
    Because Bradley just fought and Khan is gonna fight McCloskey.

Comment

I'm glad Marquez-Morales is off, but if it leads to Maidana-Morales that's a hundred times worse. That's a horrendous idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
        is this true?
        Very TRUE indeed 100% legit everybody thinks Morales , was done early because he was in too many wars but the truth is , that wasn't the case, I would always go visit my grandmother in tijuana and Morales Mom always told my grandmother stories and ive seen that guy pretty coked up up at the strip bar, trust me its 100 legit , even Chavez jr , My friend works at the Jack in the box when you cross the border to san diego and hes seen him (chavez jr) and his brother hella coked up ordering tacos like at 6 am

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
          Very TRUE indeed 100% legit everybody thinks Morales , was done early because he was in too many wars but the truth is , that wasn't the case, I would always go visit my grandmother in tijuana and Morales Mom always told my grandmother stories and ive seen that guy pretty coked up up at the strip bar, trust me its 100 legit , even Chavez jr , My friend works at the Jack in the box when you cross the border to san diego and hes seen him (chavez jr) and his brother hella coked up ordering tacos like at 6 am
          You're a tool for ragging on Morales' personal life.

This guy is a true warrior and 100% certified badass.

Comment

dude please everybody knows the real Morales and what kind of Lifestyle he lives, I respect him as a warrior but not as a person, hes a big time ******* if you would see him in real life, arrogant prick he is in real life. thats why he was done early

Comment

JMM-Bradley?

Anyone?

I don't want to see Morales Maidana. If Morales wins that he'll be damaged for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                damn, did you ever go up to him before for an autograph or pic?

Comment

I wouldnt bother him not with his kinds of people , You can ask anybody in Tijuana and they would tell you the same thing, Cokehead

Comment

This feels like Holyfield vs Arreola.

Morales is going to die.

Hopefully Maidana will end it quickly.

For the record. I will lose respect for Miadana if he fights Morales.

This is no different than Khan fighting MAB.

Comment

I've busted coke with eriks brother

Comment

Working...
                      X