Comments Thread For: Hassan N’dam-Giovanni Lorenzo To Battle on April 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
    I'd love to see that fight.

Sturm also stated in an interview that at some point he has to fight a mando. Im still hoping for Sturm vs Golovkin, but since Adnan is a free agent, he will do as many events on SAT1 as possible to earn money.

Golovkin is that typical high risk, low reward type of fighter.

I hope Golovkin beats Universum in court, to force the WBA making that fight with Sturm just like he forced em to give him that damn belt already.
    Sturm always talks big but never follows through. Sturm-Golovkin would be an excellent fight, but Sturm has seemed to be scared of any legitimate fighter with a punch since getting KO'd by the junior middleweight Castillejo and I have no hope he will actually fight anyone of the skill of Golovkin, Pirog or Martinez

Comment

The WBA is the worst sanctioning organization.

- They let both Sturm and N'Jikam duck Golovkin.

- They let Haye fight Harrison, and put him in their rankings at Haye's request.

- They let Guillermo Jones go two years without defending his title

- etc.

Comment

Th fight against Khurtzidse made clear that N'dam is not ready yet for a championship fight. The next fight against Lorenzo is perfect for him. But after that they should try to fight against Sylvester, thats a beltholder N'kam could beat right now.

Comment

Working...
        X