No announcement yet.

Obama Invites Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    How can people even compare Pacquiao to another boxer in terms of influence? In this day and age with the internet and boxing sites. Hes also a public figure in the Phillipines and can affect a election in America with his endorsement. A entire country literally stops everything when he fights. And the current President of the USA wants to meet him. Those other fighters (Ali, Louis, Leonard etc) all had a huge influence but Pacquiao still blows them out of the water.
    no he doesnt sorry *******

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      How can people even compare Pacquiao to another boxer in terms of influence? In this day and age with the internet and boxing sites. Hes also a public figure in the Phillipines and can affect a election in America with his endorsement. A entire country literally stops everything when he fights. And the current President of the USA wants to meet him. Those other fighters (Ali, Louis, Leonard etc) all had a huge influence but Pacquiao still blows them out of the water.
      He can't even outsell Mayweather's PPV numbers and you're saying Pacquiao blows the 'real' ATGs out of the water. What a *******!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        He can't even outsell Mayweather's PPV numbers and you're saying Pacquiao blows the 'real' ATGs out of the water. What a *******!
        We will see what the career total PPV buys is when their career is done. Ooops I mean when Pac's career is done.

Comment

That's great news! Floyd fanboys are mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            We will see what the career total PPV buys is when their career is done. Ooops I mean when Pac's career is done.
            I was talking about PPV numbers per fight. Yes if Mayweather fights once in two years and Pacquiao fights three bums per year then of course Pac will have more.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
              I hope floyd gets invited too.
              why would the president want a criminal in there house? they reputation of a family of criminals is not good for politicians

Comment

bwahahahahahah... *****s dying of envy

Comment

thats all theres is to floyd, selling ppv LOL!!! pac gets invited to the white house, floyd still holds the most ppv sells HAHAH... thats it... HAHAHAH.. only a *****s will try to defend that LOL... floyd can keep out selling ppv when he chooses to fight... while manny continue to take trips to the white house LOL

Comment

I was talking about PPV numbers per fight. Yes if Mayweather fights once in two years and Pacquiao fights three bums per year then of course Pac will have more.
                    yup.. because manny doesnt wait 2-3 years to come out and fight against a old bum...

Comment

I think Floyd's already met Obama but that was when he was a senator trying to build up popularity/votes by meeting celebrities, athletes, etc. Manny gets to enter the White House, so this is good news for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X