No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Foundation: promoting a healthy way of life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zizou3 View Post
    NO, Haye could have signed to fight Wladimir in July, but the coward doesn't even want to do that. So don't be a gullible fool. Haye already backed out of a Klitschko fight TWICE when the contracts were signed.

You are a pathetic British loser who worships a coward.

Wlad is obviously scared, he know he has a weak chin and know Haye has the power and speed and skills to take him out. And thats why Wlad want Vitali to fight his battles for him yet again.

Wlad could have easily faced Chisora earlier or faced Haye in England in May. But Wlad got scared, well he does want to promote good health, and taking a beating of Haye before a brutal KO won't be good for Wlad's health.

Comment

Strange how Haye backed out of a Klitschko fight twice.

He must have injured his back when he was getting fucked in the ass too hard and he fell off his boyfriend's **** and landed hard on the floor.
      Strange how you can't answer the question?

Maybe Wlad can help you he always has good excuses.

Comment

Strange how Haye backed out of a Klitschko fight twice.

He must have injured his back when he was getting fucked in the ass too hard and he fell off his boyfriend's **** and landed hard on the floor.
        LOL.................. that's the only way you can talk to Hayefaker fans, they don't understand otherwise, you have to say something they can relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          LOL.................. that's the only way you can talk to Hayefaker fans, they don't understand otherwise, you have to say something they can relate to.
          Seems like Wlad fans like to duck question almost as much as Wlad likes to duck Haye.

Maybe Wlad take on Tyson Fury next, if you can't punch Wlad will take you on.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Seems like Wlad fans like to duck question almost as much as Wlad likes to duck Haye.

Maybe Wlad take on Tyson Fury next, if you can't punch Wlad will take you on.
            Have you any evidence that Klitschko has ducked Haye? The only solid evidence of ducking in this situation is Haye pulling out of the fight in 2009 for no reason whatsoever.
            As for your second argument, Klitschko has fought plenty of punchers in his career; Brewster, Peter, Ibragimov, Mercer, and Rahman are all bigger punchers than anyone Haye has faced to date.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
              Have you any evidence that Klitschko has ducked Haye? The only solid evidence of ducking in this situation is Haye pulling out of the fight in 2009 for no reason whatsoever.
              As for your second argument, Klitschko has fought plenty of punchers in his career; Brewster, Peter, Ibragimov, Mercer, and Rahman are all bigger punchers than anyone Haye has faced to date.
              Haye claimed to have a back injury but it was much more likely down to the collapse of Sentanta meaning Haye would get nothing from the fight with Wlad because of the deal.

Haye and Wlad had a deal for the for the 2nd of July after Haye agrees to Wlad's long list of demands, Wlad announces he intends to fight Chisora 9 weeks earlier.

This move by Wlad is a duck, because 9 weeks after a fight in not long enough. Wlad knows it Haye knows it, I know it, you should know it.

Comment

Haye claimed to have a back injury but it was much more likely down to the collapse of Sentanta meaning Haye would get nothing from the fight with Wlad because of the deal.

Haye and Wlad had a deal for the for the 2nd of July after Haye agrees to Wlad's long list of demands, Wlad announces he intends to fight Chisora 9 weeks earlier.

This move by Wlad is a duck, because 9 weeks after a fight in not long enough. Wlad knows it Haye knows it, I know it, you should know it.
                So even a Hayefaker fan agrees that Hayefaker faked a back injury, which means he is a liar, how can you trust him now? Or are you just an imbicile that can be fooled time and time again?

Let's not forget all the other lies Hayefaker has told in the past 3 years -

"The fight with Vitaly is a done deal" then "It's a slave contract (even though he gave 3 options on himself to Saureland and Don King and also signed the same exact deal with Wlad the first time around when he faked the injury)"

"I can't respond to Wlad's video for five months because I am on vacation (for 7 months)..." less than a week after both Klitschkos are officially signed to fight Peter and Briggs "The reason I have been quite all this time is because my mother always told me that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."

"I will not fight Audley, he is a joke..." then "This is a fight the fans have been asking for...."

"I bet on the fight and made a lot of money off it..." then after "I didn't mean that, I meant I told other people to bet on it..."

LOL and your mentally challenged azz still believes this fraud? You Hayefaker fans are a joke around here, I get amusement from seeing you all still believe all of his lies, even after you all acknowledge that he faked his back injury.
                Last edited by WladIsTheChamp; 02-08-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  So even a Hayefaker fan agrees that Hayefaker faked a back injury, which means he is a liar, how can you trust him now? Or are you just an imbicile that can be fooled time and time again?

Let's not forget all the other lies Hayefaker has told in the past 3 years -

"The fight with Vitaly is a done deal" then "It's a slave contract (even though he gave 3 options on himself to Saureland and Don King and also signed the same exact deal with Wlad the first time around when he faked the injury)"

"I can't respond to Wlad's video for five months because I am on vacation (for 7 months)..." less than a week after both Klitschkos are officially signed to fight Peter and Briggs "The reason I have been quite all this time is because my mother always told me that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."

"I will not fight Audley, he is a joke..." then "This is a fight the fans have been asking for...."

"I bet on the fight and made a lot of money off it..." then after "I didn't mean that, I meant I told other people to bet on it..."

LOL and your mentally challenged azz still believes this fraud? You Hayefaker fans are a joke around here, I get amusement from seeing you all still believe all of his lies, even after you all acknowledge that he faked his back injury.
                  Anybody who still supports this pathological liar David Haye is definitely a fool.

How can they be so stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                    Anybody who still supports this pathological liar David Haye is definitely a fool.

How can they be so stupid?

So no one can still answer the question, maybe because it will force you to admit the truth.

That Wlad doesn't want to fight Haye. Wlad said he was desperate to fight Haye to shut his mouth.

His talk says one thing but actions say something completely different.

What has Wlad done to show that he his desperate to fight Haye.

Do you think Wlad will be fighting on July 2nd? And if not why not?

Lets see if at least one of you can answer the questions.

And yes outside the ring the K brother are good ambassadors for boxing pity his fans can only throw playground insults.

Comment

So no one can still answer the question, maybe because it will force you to admit the truth.

That Wlad doesn't want to fight Haye. Wlad said he was desperate to fight Haye to shut his mouth.

His talk says one thing but actions say something completely different.

What has Wlad done to show that he his desperate to fight Haye.

Do you think Wlad will be fighting on July 2nd? And if not why not?

Lets see if at least one of you can answer the questions.

And yes outside the ring the K brother are good ambassadors for boxing pity his fans can only throw playground insults.

First answer my question, how can you still believe Vagina even after you acknowledge that he faked a back injury to get out of fighting Wlad back in 2009?

Comment

Working...
                      X