No announcement yet.

I have been a fan of Khan since 2004, but he's starting to piss me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Brook is a WW? Why not handle business first at JWW?

You call McCloskey a bum? Yet you asked Khan to fight Prescott?

there is one HUGE difference between mccloskey and prescott

im sure i dont need to mention it

its that difference which makes Prescott a bum fight which EVERYONE wants to see and McCloskey which is a bum fight NO-ONE wants to see

(except yourself and left hook tua)

enjoy guys

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      See what I mean. You are a worthless wanna be gangster. You think your little picture makes you look cool huh. You just look like a silly child which ironically is the truth.
      I think his picture makes him pretty cool. I wouldn't mess with any of those dudes, especially the one on the way left.

Comment

See what I mean. You are a worthless wanna be gangster. You think your little picture makes you look cool huh. You just look like a silly child which ironically is the truth.

Comment

McCloskey is a tune up for Khan, something he is entitled to due to him fighting a war with Maidana who is highly ranked. I'd much prefer Khan to have took the Witter fight, however, fighting McCloskey isn't the end of the world. Many are forgetting he's still young and still arguably a very green fighter. There is plenty of time for Khan to get some BIG future fights, and I'm sure Khan will fight a well recognized top fighter at 140lbs after McCloskey.

Some of you guys are so forceful in your demands, and judgemental of top fighters opponents. Khan will be around for a while yet, so I wouldn't get to carried away.

Comment

you cant be serious......................
            that picture is legend

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
              there is one HUGE difference between mccloskey and prescott

im sure i dont need to mention it

its that difference which makes Prescott a bum fight which EVERYONE wants to see and McCloskey which is a bum fight NO-ONE wants to see

(except yourself and left hook tua)

enjoy guys
              At 140 McCloskey>Prescott...Prove otherwise...

All I ever ask for a fighter is to fight the best available. The 2 best fighters at 140 that are available for the April date that has no potential fight coming up are McCloskey and Matthysse. Both are the same level. Both are borderline top 10 JWW in the world. Not just one country or region but the world.

Prescott at 140 is not top 30 in the world. Not even top 30 at 135 where he has done most of your work.

Fans should want to see the best fight the best available.

Apparently you want to see the best fight bums and tomato cans.

Eh...To each is own.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                McCloskey is a tune up for Khan, something he is entitled to due to him fighting a war with Maidana who is highly ranked. I'd much prefer Khan to have took the Witter fight, however, fighting McCloskey isn't the end of the world. Many are forgetting he's still young and still arguably a very green fighter. There is plenty of time for Khan to get some BIG future fights, and I'm sure Khan will fight a well recognized top fighter at 140lbs after McCloskey.

Some of you guys are so forceful in your demands, and judgemental of top fighters opponents. Khan will be around for a while yet, so I wouldn't get to carried away.
                I don't see how anybody could have preferred that fight...But, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  not every fight can be a big fight.

how long have you been following boxing?

i don't care if fighters get a gimme every other fight or so as long as they're also fighting the top opponents every year.
                  I don't get it, most people on here expect every single fight to be of the absolute highest level if the boxer is a title holder and if they're not then the they are ducking.

Khan has been fighting top opponents for a while, isn't he allowed to fight someone a step down / tune up once in a while if others aren't available ?.

Comment

Your avi causing **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                      I think his picture makes him pretty cool. I wouldn't mess with any of those dudes, especially the one on the way left.
                      Are you talkin bout the one that resembles Buddah. LMFAO. I got a suggestion for yall lil crew. Wear full size Tees until yall get some excercise in.

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                      you cant be serious......................
                      that picture is legend
                      Im so serious. A legend to who? You and you alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X