No announcement yet.

Margarito vs. Bradley at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    It's like most people forgot two of Margarito's main attributes, being able to chase guys down; literally running them down, and his insane activity. He doesn't have that anymore.
    Also,when it comes to conditioning,Bradley's is on par with Floyd's & Pacman's.Margarito isn't slowing Bradley down a bit,he struggled to make 150(Margarito did)he'd **** around & get Oscar'd straight up.

Comment

Margarito now of course. Hate to admit it but prime Margarito stops him.
      You're such a prick.

The truth shall set you free motherfuker.

Comment

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
        Exactly, cuz' he's got no talent or power. In other words, he sucks.

His pitty pat flurries make me laugh. If he was Mexican he'd be punching hard to the head and the body and knocking mothereffers out.

But he's just a talentless roided out looking mofo who can't punch.
        He has enough talent and power to be the top jrww right now. Maidana ducked him btw so he obviously sees something in Bradley he doesnt want a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
          You're such a prick.

The truth shall set you free motherfuker.
          I like Bradley too much, really come to like the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Also,when it comes to conditioning,Bradley's is on par with Floyd's & Pacman's.Margarito isn't slowing Bradley down a bit,he struggled to make 150(Margarito did)he'd **** around & get Oscar'd straight up.
            No doubt, I've never seen Bradley tire, the guy is simply a gym rat.

Comment

I remember when Margarito used to run across the ring, he looked so flat against Pacquiao. I'm certain Bradley would choose to box, not get into any exchanges.
              yeah he also did against garcia and people were blaming it on the long lay off too

bradley would ofcourse box...just to clear things up panda didnt think this fantasy match up would play out similarly to cotto-margarito just that margarito would lose by a big scorecard margin or he'd stop him by using effective pressure, volume punching and imposing his physical strength

its just that bradley isnt a big jww...at welterweight his bodyframe didnt look noticeably bigger either, he's barely 5'6" and he's not a big puncher. these are major disadvantages against a big, tall, strong welterweight margarito used to be

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Today?? The emaciated Margarito would get stopped. Five years ago is another story.
                margarito stopped by Bradley? The man can't stop Junior Witter, but he would stop margarito.

Comment

Tony by KO
                  Bradley good but overrated

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    He has enough talent and power to be the top jrww right now. Maidana ducked him btw so he obviously sees something in Bradley he doesnt want a part of.
                    now you're just trolling me.

There's nothing about Bradley that Maidana should be worried about. Bradley is there to be hit and Maidana would club him to death like a mini Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      margarito stopped by Bradley? The man can't stop Junior Witter, but he would stop margarito.
                      A 147lb Margarito today? Absolutely. Margarito would be 3/4 dead before he stepped in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X