• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
      im not sure about floyd though. i kind of read from Arum`s comment before that when floyd was still on his stable and not yet a big name, the guy was financially troubled in a sense that he was like doing extra work aside from boxing just to pay the bills in his house.

Comment

Ray Leonard came from a middle class family.

Comment

I think JMM has a degree in accounting and both the Klitschko's are well educated too. Middle class?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            Oscar dela Hoya.
            He grew up in the ghetto in East L.A.

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
            I think JMM has a degree in accounting and both the Klitschko's are well educated too. Middle class?
            The Marquez brothers grew up poor in a dangerous part of Mexico City. I remember reading about how they were all cramped in a small home. Rafael even got robbed there a few years ago and thrown into the trunk of his car.
            Last edited by Thread Stealer; 02-05-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Klitschkos are children to an upper middle class family. Father is a high ranking officer, mother is a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                The Marquez brothers grew up poor in a dangerous part of Mexico City. I remember reading about how they were all cramped in a small home. Rafael even got robbed there a few years ago and thrown into the trunk of his car.
                I didn't know that. I guess Juan did fairly well then, considering that's the kind of environment he came from.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Klitschkos are children to an upper middle class family. Father is a high ranking officer, mother is a teacher.
                Makes sense, they seem like the regimented type.

Comment

Working...
                X