No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee-Bryan Vera Rematch Could Be The Reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee-Bryan Vera Rematch Could Be The Reward

Middleweight contender Bryan Vera (18-5, 11KOs) may receive a well deserved reward for his upset win over former champion Sergio Mora (22-2-2, 6KOs). Vera won a close ten round split decision to become only the second man, with the late Vernon Forrest being the other, to beat Mora. The scores were 96-94 on two cards for Vera, with the third judge scoring 96-94 for Mora.

[Click Here To Read More]

vera probably beats him again

Comment

Even thinking about the first fight makes me somewhat queezy.

Comment

That's my boy. Vera got me ringside seats to Hatton-Pauli behind Hatton's mum when he was on the undercard. Class dude. Hard worker who deserves everything he gets.

Comment

That is a rematch I would be interested in. Lee was green when they fought and was doing good in the early rounds before wearing down. Would be interesting to see how much Lee progressed since then.

Comment

his reward is the fight someone he already beat??how is that a reward

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              his reward is the fight someone he already beat??how is that a reward

Because he would get paid well. That's the best guys like Vera can hope for in the boxing game these days.

Comment

vera vs manny for a vacant belt at 160 is next

Comment

For Mark.....

Comment

Lee vs Vera reminds me of Dawson vs Pascal because in both fights imo the better fighter did not win and in rematches i think both fights have different outcomes.

Comment

Working...
                    X