Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryan Vera Upset Sergio Mora, Wins Ten Round Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good fight. Vera showed more hearte then Mosley. When two Mexicans fight, they fight is usually good.

Comment

Just shows how washed up ****ty Shane is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        That fight was actually decently entertaining! Actually saw some inside fighting as well!! Not the insanely annoying clinchfest of the Mosley fight.
        I agree, I was expecting to see Mora fight Vera the same way he did against Mosely. The difference is, he actually seemed to want to scrap with Vera (although he was still abit too inactive at times), whereas against Mosely, all he did was try to clinch or run. Even though Mosely did not look good at all against Mora, atleast against Vera - Mora seemed willing to actually get in there some and get his hands dirty. Unfortuneatly though, Mora will probably realize that 'not fighting' is safer for a win against his opponents than actually getting in there and giving a good showing of himself. Its too bad, because Mora has shown at times in the past that he has the ability to be a pretty good and exciting fighter (when the Snake comes out).... in his fights before he fought Forrest, and especially against Manfredo. It's disappointing that he doesn't fight more like his nickname (Latin Snake)... he was like a fighter with split personalities in the ring. You used to could see when 'the Snake' would come out, (it was a lot like when 'The Hulk' would change to green when he got mad), he would change in to a crazy man who fought harder when he got hit. Now-a-days he seems to fight more like Sergio "The Garden Snake" Mora (although he showed more grit in the Vera fight), which is a damn shame because he does have talent, but he's lost a lot of potential fans with his boring, play it safe style.

[Side note: To be honest, I think Mosely would have looked better against the Mora that came to fight Vera, then against the (NON) fight that Mora fought against Shane. It's difficult to look good against a guy whose doing everything in his power NOT to fight you.]

Comment

Working...
        X